Sign in to follow this  
Face

It's almost that time of year!

The worst time of year!

My availability will be spotty between now and the end of January. After that, I will be largely unavailable for some time.

Server thoughts

• I intend to add Black Market Dealer and another mystery race before I disappear
  • Post all the bugs you can NOW! I'll likely go on a bug fixing bonanza before my leave
  • I currently have no other changes planned between now when I return

The server surviving my extended absence without sharp population drops hinges on a couple things:

1. Populate the server! If nobody is playing, nobody will join - it's that simple. The longer the server goes unpopulated, the harder it is to populate at a later date.
  2. If you are staff (or non-staff but motivated), please consider how you can contribute to the server during my extended absence. This doesn't necessarily have to be via coding!

I went ahead and created a countdown timer until my availability returns to normal: http://www.webcountdown.net/?a=4KBMndJ

Well thats good to know! 

Why are you gonna be gone for so long? But whatever you are doing have fun and be safe! seeya in 110 days bud.

Well thats good to know! 

Why are you gonna be gone for so long? But whatever you are doing have fun and be safe! seeya in 110 days bud.

Work related. I get very busy for 3 months:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk