Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Thaco-Olmon

Healing Scoreboard

I was curious about the difficulty in this and it would be a interesting suggestion.

Make it so that every 125 healing you deal out to your Allies would grant you 1 score on the scoreboard, also IMO it should grant you like 50 XP to promote classes with healing like this to heal other races.

So I'm just wondering what is the point of your score on the scoreboard? Also, most healing races already can buy tomes and books and you can switch off a healing race anytime. 

I just feel like this is kinda pointless lol. 

47 minutes ago, -Sharp- said:

So I'm just wondering what is the point of your score on the scoreboard? Also, most healing races already can buy tomes and books and you can switch off a healing race anytime. 

I just feel like this is kinda pointless lol. 

Score on the scoreboard shows a visual for how well a healer is doing, it's not very common for a support focused race to top frag so this could be a way to show how they're doing instead and rewarding players for playing Support races seems fine even if races can buy tomes and books.

Imo it's not pointless because they're meant to be small incentives to play support races. If support races were made more popular this would make the drive to play races that have Leech/Regen less high, because now you have a guy on your team that can fill that role instead allowing for more races to shine and some tanky races to go wild (IE Brewmaster)

To me it's not a necessary change but I thought it would be a nice suggestion regardless.