Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Thaco-Olmon

Invisible Textures

Occasionally animations for races; IE Lord Jarax Ult, Shadow Hunter Ward, will not actually show up and be complete invisible. With the recent buff to Shadow Hunter Wards this is a really big issue that needs some looking into

Occasionally animations for races; IE Lord Jarax Ult, Shadow Hunter Ward, will not actually show up and be complete invisible. With the recent buff to Shadow Hunter Wards this is a really big issue that needs some looking into

This is a known Csgo bug and not something that is really in our court afaik

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Face said:

This is a known Csgo bug and not something that is really in our court afaik

That really sucks, someone mentioned it when I started playing Shadow Hunter with the invis wards. Due to this bug I assume it wouldn't be considered exploiting for using one of these abilities?

21 hours ago, Mr.Thaco-Olmon said:

That really sucks, someone mentioned it when I started playing Shadow Hunter with the invis wards. Due to this bug I assume it wouldn't be considered exploiting for using one of these abilities?

Well since Face and other Staff members know about the issue and they have not said anything about it. So I guess its fine to play the races and using the "broken" abilities

Ps I could be completely wrong but I'm guessing its fine for now. 

2 hours ago, -Sharp- said:

Well since Face and other Staff members know about the issue and they have not said anything about it. So I guess its fine to play the races and using the "broken" abilities

Ps I could be completely wrong but I'm guessing its fine for now. 

Kind of a fine line since the server rules make mention of invisible textures and such. But the problem is the game not the game mode.