Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Thaco-Olmon

War3 Stray Sunday

Just an idea to have a time frame during a day, I just put sunday here to give the XP bouns similar to the recent Pumpkins event, but force a changerace random every 5 rounds and force them to stay on the race for a round or for the 5.

I realize that this may annoy people but It may be a nice thing to break up the monotony of the server.

Also goes along with the other thought of having more random small events for the server, it could be interesting and funny to spice things up that way.

Honestly, it would be fine for those with 25 + races maxed. But for those with less you are basically new players to level up a race with no experience or want towards it.

Now if you got like 1000 exp when being forced to a race you didn't have levels in that would probably mitigate the issue.

Never is it okay to force a person to play a race unless they are over using a race in my opinion.

My only goal, much like the next Joe, is to level, but god damn would I slander and smear this shit more than CE were I forced into a character I do not *want* to play.

I'd rather someone be thinking of ideas I don't like than not thinking about the server at all.

I have to agree w/ Luna here though. Maybe there's another way to do something unique 1 day a week or something.

Deja vu because I swear I posted this

Could have an event in which you remove the max limit of a race or increase in a bit and if a player earns like 7500 XP or something they get a Levelbank level. 

It would also be useful in allowing you to see how people generally feel about a race as they'd like play a race they were meh about for a levelbank because people go crazy for those.