Sign in to follow this  
turbulance

[Race] Murlock Fowlomancer

Restrictions: No guns / grenades. can only purchase armors

Shop menu: Gloves of Warmth, chain mail 

Fowl Bawl ( passive ) ( 5 ranks )  ( spawn grenades periodically ) Pull eggs from your pouch to create fowl plays ( spawn grenades in your inventory over time each rank increases frequency of grenade spawns ) ( if the grenades hit walls or props they explode on impact ) ( if grenades hit the ground they spawn green color chickens that will slowly gravitate towards enemy players they can be shot ) ( chickens last 25s before self detonation ) 

Fowl Play ( passive ) ( 5 ranks ) Your fowls grow in strength as you grow in your own powers ( each rank increases the health of your fowls, how fast they track enemies, and how much damage they deal when they explode within proximity or death ) ( each rank increases how many bullets it takes to kill your fowl by 1 bullet , each rank increases their chase speed by 4%, each rank increases how much damage they deal when they explode by 4 ) ( your fowls cannot be fried...immune to fire ) 

Personal Fowl ( 5 ranks ) Uncorrupted fowls spawn around you at the beginning of every round ( each rank increases the number fowls that spawn with you by 1 ) ( spawn a un-corrupted fowl every 20s ) 

Fowl Aura ( 5 ranks ) Weaken all things that come near you reducing their effectiveness ( each rank increases your damage reduction by 10% from all damage sources ) 

Fowlanax ( 5 ranks ) ( ability 1 ) ( 20s cd ) Use your dark arts to temporarily boost your fowl army  ( empowerer your fowls to increase their movement speed and damage reduction for a short period ) ( each rank increases duration by 1 second, increase movement speed by 2%, and increase bullet damage by 1 per rank ) MAX: 5 second duration of 10% increased movement speed and 5 additional bullet hits

Fowl Temper ( 5 ranks ) ( ultimate ) ( 30s cd )( 1s-5s duration ) ( effects ALL chickens on the map ) Enrage every fowl within the map to destroy your enemies ( Reduce the health of all the fowls down to 1 hit, during duration increase movement speed by an additional 55% ) ( each rank increases duration by 1s ) 

Edited by turbulance

Ha ha ha! That sounds like a good de_inferno race!

I thought you should know that Fowl Aura sparked an idea for me.

At first I read it I saw Fowl and Aura so I wondered if maybe it was gonna affect races with low grav or flying races or something- which would be interesting to see on a race. Make it so people that fly get sucked in toward a target or crosshair but that's a new tangent- but it started me on wondering about what kind of classifications we have for races.

We all know that Holy races rape Undead races in terms of damage dealt, so it just made me think that maybe we should start pushing for classifying races based on certain traits such as Race and Class and see if we can get some pseudo MTG/Pokémon/AOE counter shit going on beyond 'oh this class with these skills play that class with those skills'.

I think it would open up more avenues for not only experienced players, but also players that really just want to focus on leveling without having to worry about 'try-hard' or what have you players.

Anyway, I wanted to share this with you because I think you'd be able to take this idea and make something out of it for the engineers to work with.