Sign in to follow this  
JahIsLove

anyone who plays war3

I must apologize about any ignorance for my posts first and for most. I play the war3 server and am inviting all of my friends and those that play war3. still trying to get used to the forums yet am trying to become an sg member and am still trying to get used to posting here. ty for reading my post. I am usually on around 930 pt.

Edited by JahIsLove

@JahIsLove Hey bud, you might want to start adding SG members to your friends list and talking to them on steam to help you out.

You're not doing too poorly so far, but I know some people might end up becoming upset by, your words, ignorance of forum procedure.

If I am ever online on Steam, send me a message and I will do my best to give you instructions and information for this whole process.

You'll be a part of SG easily enough. All you need is a bit more information on a personal level. Half alone the War3 server could get you into the clan/group/syndicate, but by and large you need a few of the part time others (on War3) or the part of the SG community that makes up the other servers.

I would love to give you a referral, but I can't- I'm not an SG member, right?

Anyway, I'm glad you are on the forums, Jah.

This place has needed your presence for a good while.

Alternatively, if you would like, I could give you a rundown on private messages and send you some instructions VIA that method until you caught on.

I love ya buddy; I'm glad to see you here.

Regards,

/Toad

Just now, LunaBadger said:

@JahIsLove Hey bud, you might want to start adding SG members to your friends list and talking to them on steam to help you out.

You're not doing too poorly so far, but I know some people might end up becoming upset by, your words, ignorance of forum procedure.

If I am ever online on Steam, send me a message and I will do my best to give you instructions and information for this whole process.

You'll be a part of SG easily enough. All you need is a bit more information on a personal level. Half alone the War3 server could get you into the clan/group/syndicate, but by and large you need a few of the part time others (on War3) or the part of the SG community that makes up the other servers.

I would love to give you a referral, but I can't- I'm not an SG member, right?

Anyway, I'm glad you are on the forums, Jah.

This place has needed your presence for a good while.

Alternatively, if you would like, I could give you a rundown on private messages and send you some instructions VIA that method until you caught on.

I love ya buddy; I'm glad to see you here.

Regards,

/Toad

I did nothing but play war3 while I was a recruit in November.  Look at me now.

27 minutes ago, Bear-Man-Thing said:

I'm not saying he can't; I'm just looking at his posts and saying I would love to give him a step by step for his goals in this new environment.

Unfortunately his and my time schedules don't align often. I'm not always or frequently available to talk to him for guidance which to me he seems to be asking for.

It seems something he's excited about; so I want to encourage him where I can.

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:04 PM, LunaBadger said:

I'm not saying he can't; I'm just looking at his posts and saying I would love to give him a step by step for his goals in this new environment.

Unfortunately his and my time schedules don't align often. I'm not always or frequently available to talk to him for guidance which to me he seems to be asking for.

It seems something he's excited about; so I want to encourage him where I can.

ty toad for the encouragement I appreciate your help.

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:35 PM, Bear-Man-Thing said:

thank you man bear thing I appreciate your support we need to see more of you later in the evening on war3. ty very much.

Hey Jah, I’m sorry I haven’t been able to play with you as much. I honestly got back into War3 because of you so thank you. You know I love playing with you and others any time you’re on. I must be missing out on a lot here if you’re apologizing for some posts. Let’s trying playing sometime Thursday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk