Sign in to follow this  
Princey

War3 Maxed KDR

Firstly : https://pastebin.com/6eEDNzSD

That is every race's maxed KDR, sorted in order from highest KD to lowest KD. Some numbers may be wrong due to the method of input, but majority are accurate. This is just raw data for now, but eventually I'd like to turn this into a sort of monthly update. Showing where races stood last month to their current standing this month, aswell as other interesting tidbits of information. I'd be interested to hear feedback and see if anyone is actually interested or if I'd be doing it exclusively to waste a few hours a month.

Firstly : https://pastebin.com/6eEDNzSD

That is every race's maxed KDR, sorted in order from highest KD to lowest KD. Some numbers may be wrong due to the method of input, but majority are accurate. This is just raw data for now, but eventually I'd like to turn this into a sort of monthly update. Showing where races stood last month to their current standing this month, aswell as other interesting tidbits of information. I'd be interested to hear feedback and see if anyone is actually interested or if I'd be doing it exclusively to waste a few hours a month.

O.o you know we can pull this from the database in 5 mins with a query? It used to pull down every day for us automatically. I also have a spreadsheet where I can paste the raw data in and it does all the comparing for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Face said:

O.o you know we can pull this from the database in 5 mins with a query? It used to pull down every day for us automatically. I also have a spreadsheet where I can paste the raw data in and it does all the comparing for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything about the world is awful and I wasted far more time on this than I'd like to admit.