Sign in to follow this  
B-cock #1

The Great Debate - +Damage and Molly Damage

Right now, apparently when I play a race things get noticed more or something.

So, Cannibal is my ROTD, I know a tactic to use is to a molly since it works well with the +30 damage from the ult. Quick ticks and quick kills.

Many other races w/ on hit-effects such as bash and +damage are also affected by this.

Is this intended, oversight and illegal, oversight and legal, or is this just bug abuse.

Molly does not bash for the majority of races if not all... there might be a one-off where it does but if so that is not intended. +damage it depends on the race as to whether or not nades get (or should get) bonus damage applied. I'm tempted to say with cannibal at +30, it probably shouldn't work with molly as that's a very high bonus damage number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is Bunnicula allowed since it has a flat +15 damage/hit and that's just all the time whereas cannibal is just during ult? Does this include Adventurer which can have a flat +8 all the time?

I would very much like answers for this one.  There are some pretty ridiculous things that can happen with fire nades.

Would you then say that bunnicula shouldn't be getting the additional damage on fire?  Cause that's the direction I'm hoping you're going.

Just now, Bear-Man-Thing said:

I would very much like answers for this one.  There are some pretty ridiculous things that can happen with fire nades.

Would you then say that bunnicula shouldn't be getting the additional damage on fire?  Cause that's the direction I'm hoping you're going.

Already been hotfixed by Mimic.

RIP 2 knife races

43 minutes ago, B-cock #1 said:

Already been hotfixed by Mimic.

RIP 2 knife races

LUL

Also, Banshee has a similar bug with Bash and molotovs. I guess when Coolness wrote Banshee he wrote his own Bash routine into the race.

On 10/1/2017 at 8:15 PM, Mimic said:

LUL

Also, Banshee has a similar bug with Bash and molotovs. I guess when Coolness wrote Banshee he wrote his own Bash routine into the race.

@ banshee having similar bug: Molotovs chain bash/stunning isn't something new though...? I don't think it would be changed for banshee when it doesn't have bonus damage from what I remember.

Perhaps something to look at / consider is warlod's molotovs? Slow + dmg on the addition hits (forget the skill name) and stealing money too :D? They are fun on warlord, but I don't think it is too op.

@ banshee having similar bug: Molotovs chain bash/stunning isn't something new though...? I don't think it would be changed for banshee when it doesn't have bonus damage from what I remember.

Perhaps something to look at / consider is warlod's molotovs? Slow + dmg on the addition hits (forget the skill name) and stealing money too :D? They are fun on warlord, but I don't think it is too op.

Chain bash on molly is never intended. If it happens it's a bug and should be reported.

I'd have to look at Keldon numbers to see how I feel (e.g. Small dmg bonus or pct dmg bonus not really a big deal imo...). As for the slow, it's probably fine, isn't it like 30%? Don't get hit!

On 10/3/2017 at 3:46 PM, Face said:

Chain bash on molly is never intended. If it happens it's a bug and should be reported.

I'd have to look at Keldon numbers to see how I feel (e.g. Small dmg bonus or pct dmg bonus not really a big deal imo...). As for the slow, it's probably fine, isn't it like 30%? Don't get hit!

Oh :|... Yeah rather sure banshee chain bashes with molly, but I think it is the only race that can (I guess :V). Chain bash = being bashed while already bashed OR unable to move (due to little to almost no time between bashes)? I really thought anything with a bash effect could chain bash (and hence why molly was great on anything with bash and to a lesser extent anything with a slow on hit).

Many races have some interesting effects on their mollies (gravatos molly ftw :D). I don't think warlord would need any changes for their molly, but who knows we might see a huge influx of people playing warlord now :o /kidding...

-More on 'chain bash unable to move' thought above: 100% bash and a global 'cant be bashed again after being bashed' of 0.5 seconds would cause awkward stutter step through the fire = might as well call that a chain bash imho.