Sign in to follow this  
JahIsLove

not alot of people on war3 server anymore

I am still new to posting here, yet I have noticed that there are not a lot of people on the war3 server anymore. Can anyone help to bring back the war3 players?

Just now, JahIsLove said:

I am still new to posting here, yet I have noticed that there are not a lot of people on the war3 server anymore. Can anyone help to bring back the war3 players?

I have not played war 3 in a long time, but the population problem is one that is currently affecting the community as a whole, we are attempting a lot of different things and discussing how to deal with this problem. That of course does not mean you can't also help, i would say try to motivate your friends to get on the server and play with you, maybe have them invite their friends, who knows you might end up giving the server a hand full of new regulars by doing this.

4 hours ago, JahIsLove said:

Jah, if you come on around 3:30-5 there is a decent population build up, also around 7 i have noticed. I have been getting more active on war3 and people are always on at those times

Sadly, I can only get on my computer during the weekend but almost every day I can I hop on for a good couple of hours. Hopefully now that face is back, we can get some changes out that will bring some people onto the server again.

Edited by Spookiwi

9 hours ago, Travesty said:

I'm not sure what everyone is doing on Thursday night but let's get on then around 7pm cst. 

I'll also post on Reddit about our server and all the hard work that continues to go into it. 

That's when I get off work, but I'll be down for some war3 afterwards.  That's usually what I do anyways heh.

Also, we've been consistently getting 10+ people for the about hour or two when I hop on after work.  Usually around 7-9pm CST.  I think you fucks like to procrastinate with school work and play war3.  I'm not complaining, though, cause I did the exact same thing.

Honestly, I got bored for like the whole summer (and I had a couple psych classes). Now, I'm way too busy to really hop on any server for more then an hour. I have a feeling many people are even busier or possibly have grown into a university /fulltime job life.

Well I try to get on everyday and I pretty much do but classes and just sports are getting in the way a lot. but i'm on by like 5 every evening to play!

On 9/27/2017 at 8:19 AM, Spookiwi said:

I can only get on my computer during the weekend but almost every day I hop on for a good couple of hours.

????????

Anyways, War3 has always had a tendency to lose population when things start to stagnate. Even last year when Face stepped away for tax season, the population of the server saw a drastic drop for those four months. Hopefully with him back and actively pushing out new races and fixes, the population will steadily climb again.

People play CSGO still? Thought everyone was playing PUBG now. Besides I work/Go to the gym till 9pm. Also Whatever valve did to CSGO the last update broke my game and I won't redownload it. 

Besides the server died when it went back to only 20 people max. Just like before when it died before the cap was increased. Even if the server was unstable. Wcs is a lot better with a large group of people.

Edited by Arctic Freeze

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 1:44 AM, SpartanSakaro said:

I have not played war 3 in a long time, but the population problem is one that is currently affecting the community as a whole, we are attempting a lot of different things and discussing how to deal with this problem. That of course does not mean you can't also help, i would say try to motivate your friends to get on the server and play with you, maybe have them invite their friends, who knows you might end up giving the server a hand full of new regulars by doing this.

that is excellent advice and I have been trying to do so but it doesn't work late at  night.

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 6:14 AM, Rock said:

Jah, if you come on around 3:30-5 there is a decent population build up, also around 7 i have noticed. I have been getting more active on war3 and people are always on at those times

ty yet I am only really on late night pt.

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 8:19 AM, Spookiwi said:

Sadly, I can only get on my computer during the weekend but almost every day I can I hop on for a good couple of hours. Hopefully now that face is back, we can get some changes out that will bring some people onto the server again.

ty spookiwi I love seeing you on the server!

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:29 AM, Travesty said:

I'm not sure what everyone is doing on Thursday night but let's get on then around 7pm cst. 

I'll also post on Reddit about our server and all the hard work that continues to go into it. 

that is absolutely awesome to know I only get on at night anyway.

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 6:21 PM, Mr.Thaco-Olmon said:

Honestly population on Warcraft is a pretty steady 6-8ish players almost everyday

I get on at around 930 pt, I try to invite people on my friends list.

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 7:52 PM, LunaBadger said:

Down from like 15 tho

Might just be the season.

School's up again so students are generally busy.

that is true.

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 9:11 PM, Bear-Man-Thing said:

That's when I get off work, but I'll be down for some war3 afterwards.  That's usually what I do anyways heh.

Also, we've been consistently getting 10+ people for the about hour or two when I hop on after work.  Usually around 7-9pm CST.  I think you fucks like to procrastinate with school work and play war3.  I'm not complaining, though, cause I did the exact same thing.

yeah I get on late pt around 9:30.

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 11:11 PM, JXC said:

Well I mean, @Icewolf is always fucking on

ty for the post.

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 11:32 PM, Trelvick said:

Honestly, I got bored for like the whole summer (and I had a couple psych classes). Now, I'm way too busy to really hop on any server for more then an hour. I have a feeling many people are even busier or possibly have grown into a university /fulltime job life.

wow ty trelvick for the post.

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 4:56 AM, -Sharp- said:

Well I try to get on everyday and I pretty much do but classes and just sports are getting in the way a lot. but i'm on by like 5 every evening to play!

good to know ty sharp.

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:10 AM, Moose said:

????????

Anyways, War3 has always had a tendency to lose population when things start to stagnate. Even last year when Face stepped away for tax season, the population of the server saw a drastic drop for those four months. Hopefully with him back and actively pushing out new races and fixes, the population will steadily climb again.

yes hopefully that would be awesome. great for face being back.

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:22 AM, Travesty said:

TONIGHT. WE PLAY.

Mark your calendars.

7PM CST.

UNDEAD SCOURGE OP

ty.

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 4:20 PM, LunaBadger said:

Nope undead scourge needs a buff

I don't know about either.

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 5:24 PM, Travesty said:

POPULATE WAR3

HOW

MANY

PEOPLE

CAN

WE

GET??!

I try to invite people all the time. those that are my friends I invite. always welcoming friends.

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 9:39 PM, Arctic Freeze said:

People play CSGO still? Thought everyone was playing PUBG now. Besides I work/Go to the gym till 9pm. Also Whatever valve did to CSGO the last update broke my game and I won't redownload it. 

Besides the server died when it went back to only 20 people max. Just like before when it died before the cap was increased. Even if the server was unstable. Wcs is a lot better with a large group of people.

I agree that its better with more people, yet I love the server. the cap at 20 peeps is kids messed up I think at least.

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 12:42 PM, Agent said:

We can try turning the server on and off again, see if that helps...

would that really help though?