Sign in to follow this  
Rust Raid Defense Event

Just like the title says, we're hosting an event for Rust where participants will take turns being raiders or raided. 

Myself, @ThatOllieWhoDies, @krony and @Sponsored are getting things setup for this event on the server. We will be skipping a wipe this Thursday to preserve our arena for this special event. 

What we need to know from you, is what time are you free on Saturday (what time zone are you in, as well), and do you plan to participate?

https://strawpoll.com/kbxgpy89  < Vote on a time to start

Edited by Karma

Going give some feedback to the event so it can be better for next time or something.

1. no Rockets due the raider team capable shooting rockets from their own base to defender's base without move forward as all of defender's bed got destroyed to rockets.

2. need to make thread to get list of participants so that way we can form teams before the event then we can have players log on on Rust map to ally the teammate so that way the teammate won't accident kill each other while against other team.

3. there was very few doors for players to get out at both base at bottom when there should be more exits, in back and both sides.

Other than that, pretty fun event though it kinda end bit too quickly than what I thought.

Thanks you for the event @Karma, think we will do the event again?

7 hours ago, krony said:

Going give some feedback to the event so it can be better for next time or something.

1. no Rockets due the raider team capable shooting rockets from their own base to defender's base without move forward as all of defender's bed got destroyed to rockets.

2. need to make thread to get list of participants so that way we can form teams before the event then we can have players log on on Rust map to ally the teammate so that way the teammate won't accident kill each other while against other team.

3. there was very few doors for players to get out at both base at bottom when there should be more exits, in back and both sides.

Other than that, pretty fun event though it kinda end bit too quickly than what I thought.

Thanks you for the event @Karma, think we will do the event again?

I agree on all points. Myself and @ThatOllieWhoDies just wanted an impromptu kind of "Hey come do some fun shit on rust" kind of event. Was the first one of this kind that was planned at all, so in the future we will take all of your above points and some of our own observations into consideration, but yes we absolutely will do this again. As short as it was, it was pretty fun, and got a few random non-sg players involved and hyped up too :) Thanks to all who participated btw! Special thanks to @krony @Sponsored and @ThatOllieWhoDies  for helping with pre-event stuff too. I have a video and at some point today I'll get it uploaded to youtube.