Sign in to follow this  
turbulance

Abusing AFKS

15 minutes ago, Swed said:

It's ok. Sharp thinking he's hot shit is over so haHAA

no its just true you are saying "Can you fucks not go 3 months without trying to cheat on war3? Holy fuck you guys should be penetration testers with all the bullshit things you do to circumvent actually playing the game." and i was pointing out that you should not be so rude and realize you have not been here so please dont say i think im hot shit when i was pointing out a fact. anyways i did not know you were LoA still you have not been on to fix it so please dont be acting like i know everything when you are smart enough to realize i dont keep my self informed on you and when you decide to leave. 

Edited by -Sharp-
wanted to clear it up.

4 hours ago, Nav said:

I mean if only we had 1 of our SO's  to play regularly  to deal with these problems

yo dude i try idk why they don't make me so man

like i totally deserve that shit. im the best so

If any regulars or members who don't have access need help with something on war3, I can help if I'm home. Message me on steam or discord if you need an so and none of the war3 ones or paidmins can get on. I don't really know the commands but I'll try if I'm not on jb.

38 minutes ago, Face said:

This thread is so serious tho lol

Also @Swed I laughed at the AFK post and almost uprepped, before stopping and going "oh he's prob on LOA", so I can relate to @Iherdcows etc.

My post @ing people was general TMS content, just outside the thread.