Sign in to follow this  
I Want to Give You Some Money

In the month of July, each vote you make for our Rust server here,  or by using the button on our website, is a raffle ticket.

I'll randomize those entries in excel and "roll" for a random winner using a random number generator. 

If your name falls on that line of the excel sheet, I'll pay you $10 Steam cash. (Doesn't matter if you play Rust or not)

If it goes well, I'll do this every month, possibly with varying prizes announced at the beginning of the month.  

**This is open to anyone. sG members, non sG members, random people who just want $10, idc. Just vote.**

4 hours ago, Clamps said:

Can Centran exchange his raffle tickets for nudes? 

Please let me know. I have been dying to get a gander at the clamps

@DarkFalcon how tf do you have 10 votes when the server the website is on is 12:23 atm. You voted 10 times within 23 minutes after 12 am WutFace

There's a winner!!!  @DarkFalcon won the draw!! Contact me for payment details, I'm flexible. (steam cash, paypal, etc)

Thanks to everyone that voted!!!! This went really well and I will do more of these in the future, but due to the current rust event, I'll wait until September for the next one. :) 

fb597ed14d.png