Sign in to follow this  
Hamburglar

Jaraxxus Ult

Jaraxxus ult can hit in a large radius for 10 damage a second. It also has a large vertical height that can hit people through floors on crackhouse. Additionally it goes through ult immunity. It's very easy to die from something when you can't even see it hitting you.

Just now, Hamburglar said:

Jaraxxus ult can hit in a large radius for 10 damage a second. It also has a large vertical height that can hit people through floors on crackhouse. Additionally it goes through ult immunity. It's very easy to die from something when you can't even see it hitting you.

BLADEMASTERS ULT IS PRETTY BAD

So you are going to complain about jaraxxus but not Blademaster, stalker or SOUL REAPER? LUL

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Just now, -Sharp- said:

BLADEMASTERS ULT IS PRETTY BAD

It can barely hurt someone through the floor and kills in seconds.

Just now, Smash said:

So you are going to complain about jaraxxus but not Blademaster, stalker or SOUL REAPER? LUL

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

The map should just be removed or replaced with a better version, half the server hates the map and leaves when we go to it. While the other half plays the cancer races.

I still don't know why most of the abilities have such a large Z-axis, I don't know why it can't just be player height or something.

98% are just a radius check. It's not the end of the world, but your asking for an additional calculation (z axis) on a lot of stuff.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

To add on to what face said, you're also talking about a very specific map. You even said people either leave or play the stupidly op races (for that map). Most of the abilities are nowhere near as strong on other maps. Personally I don't like crackhouse. I'd rather it be gone, but asking for balances based on a specific map as this isn't really worth it imo. 

Just now, Face said:

98% are just a radius check. It's not the end of the world, but your asking for an additional calculation (z axis) on a lot of stuff.

Idk what the server load looks like, but since War3 got its own server, is it possible it could take the extra load?

Edit:

Just now, Moose said:

To add on to what face said, you're also talking about a very specific map. You even said people either leave or play the stupidly op races (for that map). Most of the abilities are nowhere near as strong on other maps. Personally I don't like crackhouse. I'd rather it be gone, but asking for balances based on a specific map as this isn't really worth it imo. 

Z-axis still affects many multi-level maps just not as extreme as crackhouse.

Edited by B-cock #1

Z-axis still affects many multi-level maps just not as extreme as crackhouse.

Without crackhouse this stuff was never a problem. There's also a fine line between "doesn't hit through floors" and "doesn't hit this player on the same staircase as me". I know blade master checks Z axis and I know at one point (maybe still) someone (hamburgler maybe) complained about it not hitting people on the same staircase as you because the Z axis was too restrictive. It's tougher than it seems I think.

I still don't understand why we are still having this argument. This is probably the fourth time it's been addressed, as Face and Moose have both said, it's pretty much on one map. Even Khadgar's slow only ever does that what, once in a blue moon? If it was a continuous, not map related problem then I can see how the complaint would be valid. Complain about the map not the abilities, there's no point in doing a bunch of extra work to fix problems that only occur on one map(excluding some very specific areas on other maps.)