Sign in to follow this  
Jeff The Flying Shark

General Server Suggestions

This thread will be similiar to the other one I just recently made here http://www.joinsg.net/forums/topic/74806-weapons-and-item-suggestions-thread/

For this thread I want to see what do you think could make this server better( besides fixing bugs atm :P). @Jodas suggested a overlay similar to how TTT works in gmod currently. Where the detective/traitor shop is automatically bound to a key like "C".  This is how the shop looks when opened on Gmod. I'm not sure if this would be possible in csgo due to sourcepawn, but it would be interesting to see if it could be done.

84ea85a5033b95f01d8fdf6e71e92c19.png

Let me and @bulletford (mainly him) what changes and features you guys would like to see on the server.

4 minutes ago, Mr.Kon said:

Movement on the server feels allot differint than the other cs servers. Is it intentional or is it going to be changed?

The movement wasn´t changed for the server, it is the same movement as on every official server e.g: MM, DM, Casual. 

I would love to see this, it would also be cool to has some added stuff in the traitor and detective shop, like the ability to turn into a chicken or other crazy shit. It would also be nice if detectives had a way to test one person to see whether they are a traitor or inno

The movement wasn´t changed for the server, it is the same movement as on every official server e.g: MM, DM, Casual. 

Sorry, what I meant was that it felt different from other sg servers.

30 minutes ago, Apache said:

I would love to see this, it would also be cool to has some added stuff in the traitor and detective shop, like the ability to turn into a chicken or other crazy shit. It would also be nice if detectives had a way to test one person to see whether they are a traitor or inno

The prop-hunt-esque device could be interesting to play with, though I could see the portable single use traitor tester being kind of broken.

My pc drops from 60 fps to almost 10 is there commands I could disable some overlays that aren't beeded

Bring the Disarmer into the server.

On a serious note, I feel (even though its kind of tradition) the detective doesn't have as many items as they should. I'm not exactly too sure what items we could bring in, but as of now the only real things the detective has that is useful is the health station and the AWP.