Sign in to follow this  
Jeff The Flying Shark

Weapons and Item Suggestions thread

Recently the many bugs that have plagued TTT:GO have been fixed by @bulletford and I would like to thank him and all the people that have helped test this past week. This gave me the idea to make a thread for suggestion from our players on what kind of weapons/items for both traitors and detectives they would like to see.

Example: For a traitor item maybe a possible cloaking device that gives them a slight invisibility for up to 5 seconds when standing still. Kinda like how p250 agent works from the war3 server.

As for a detective, (this is an idea from gmod) a grappling hook with either a limited number of uses or a cooldown on how often you can use it.

I would love to see what kind of ideas you guys can come up with and see if bulletford or other engineers can look into making them happen.

Just as long as they're not to over powered :P

Edited by Jeff The Flying Shark

I don't remember if this is already on, but a teleporter for both the T and the detective to let them save a location and teleport to it at a later time.

There is no item but a simple command could be ran once it is bought in the buy menu's

/savelocation

/tele

obliviously you could use better chat commands, but its just a suggestion

No fall boots 

-No damage taken or reduced sorta like whats on surf

(Old TTT server i used to play on it made it expensive for like a permanent thing like 100000 credits for the server idk but just an idea)

And Since we have that melon command maybe a melon launcher because since the melons are already explosive we would just need a launcher.

Edited by Leeroy

Traitors:

The ability to change into a chicken or prop for a few seconds to hide from anyone, make this a higher cost item in the traitor shop to help balance it.

A one hit knife that can be bought, but only has 1 or 2 uses

Detectives:

I would like to see a single use item that will tell the detective the role of the person, that he or she is looking at. 

The ability to buy a gun with an extended mag

Edited by Apache

Detective Item - Handcuffs

- 2 Credit detective item

- Handcuff a player for 45 seconds preventing the player from doing damage

- If the detective takes damage during the "handcuffing" 2-3 second animation it is canceled
- Detective has to use the item behind a player to start the "handcuffing"

- This also enables a newish traitor meta over the standard helmet / radar by adding a handcuff key to traitor shop

Edited by Nau
added some more info

Detective Item- Prop (Bulldogs Idea)

Detective can buy a random prop from the shop to hide on the map and observe