Sign in to follow this  
LunaBadger

Display War3 Messages

developer "1"

con_filter_enable "2" (or 1)

con_filter_text "[W3S]"

This will print out all messages about evades, bonus damage, and the like in the top right corner of your screen.

It will reset every time you start the game unless you put it in autoexec.cfg or config.cfg

developer "1"
con_filter_enable "2" (or 1)
con_filter_text "[W3S]"

This will print out all messages about evades, bonus damage, and the like in the top right corner of your screen.
It will reset every time you start the game unless you put it in autoexec.cfg or config.cfg

Nice! A handful of messages don't print to console with [W3S] (don't blame me) so if anyone notices one they'd like corrected post it here and someone will correct it eventually.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

If I recall correctly, Undead Scourge's Suicide Bomb prints as [Suicide Bomb]- could I get that as a [W3S] printout as well as Soul Reapers damage aura?

Bumping this because the following sort of relies on it for ease of use:

This is just a little config I had made and been working on and refining over the past short while.

I realise most people already have all their binds made and wont need this, but I find it convenient and neat.

Plus it was just fun.

//The Alt Keys
//Feel free to change these to your preferred buttons.
//You can even make it so any button will toggle the binds.

bind alt +altKeys
alias +altKeys "bind t buyTome; bind y buyChain; bind u buySignet; bind i buyRing; bind o buyHealth; bind p buyMask; bind [ buyLongjump; bind ] buyBoots; bind \ buyClaws; +radioTwo; +radioThree; bind h buyArmor"
alias -altKeys "bind t +spray_menu; bind y messagemode; bind u messagemode2; unbind i ; unbind o ; unbind p ; unbind [ ; unbind ] ; unbind \; bind alt +altKeys; -radioTwo; -radioThree; unbind h"

//Spawn Block (/)
//Toggles your spawn location from body, spawn, or off.
//Will display in chat when pressed.
//Set to maximum security so other team will not see where you will spawn.

bind / "spawnSpawn"
alias spawnSpawn "say_team /respawn_spawn; bind / spawnBody"
alias spawnBody  "say_team /respawn_normal; bind / spawnNever"
alias spawnNever "say_team /respawn_none; bind / spawnSpawn"

//Spend Skills Block (')
//In case you're like me and sometimes remove certain skills after people complain.
//I do this for shits and giggles; this will make it so it doesn't harass you about unused skillpoints every kill, death, and round.

bind ' spendAlways
alias spendAlways "say /spendskills_always; bind ' spendNever"
alias spendNever "say /spendskills_never; bind ' spendAlways"

//Help Block (j)
//This is so that the most often and easiest answered questions are always on hand.
//A little inefficient as it requires you to go through all five, but saves on keys to be bound.

bind j "warHelpOne"
alias warHelpOne "say Use the commands 'wcs' and 'changerace' to start.; bind j warHelpTwo; echoHelpOne"
alias warHelpTwo "say The command 'wishon' will automatically save your guns and armor for $1k every round you die.; bind j warHelpThree; echoHelpTwo"
alias warHelpThree "say If you have $15k to spare, consider 'buy tome' to gain a quick 1k experience.; bind j warHelpFour; echoHelpThree"
alias warHelpFour "say The commands 'raceinfo', 'skillsinfo', and 'shopinfo' will help you find out what races and items do.; bind j warHelpFive; echoHelpFour"
alias warHelpFive "say Lastly, bind keys to the commands '+ultimate', '+ability', and '+ability2' to use active skills.; bind j warHelpOne; echoHelpFive"

//I would ignore this part. It's a little tedious to set up.
//I could not find a way to embed strings, naturally, so I ended up doing this.                  
alias echoHelpOne "exec WarCraftHelp\echoHelpOne.cfg"
alias echoHelpTwo "exec WarCraftHelp\echoHelpTwo.cfg"
alias echoHelpThree "exec WarCraftHelp\echoHelpThree.cfg"
alias echoHelpFour "exec WarCraftHelp\echoHelpFour.cfg"
alias echoHelpFive "exec WarCraftHelp\echoHelpFive.cfg"

//Shop Block
//This just makes it easier to bind keys to items.
//Technically I believe it would work if you simply typed strings into the above toggle.
//This is cleaner IMO.

alias buyTome "say_team buy tome"
alias buyChain "say_team buy chain"
alias buyRing "say_team buy ring"
alias buySignet "say_team buy sig"
alias buyHealth "say_team buy health"
alias buyMask "say_team buy mask"
alias buyLongjump "say_team buy long"
alias buyClaws "say_team buy claws"
alias buyBoots "say_team buy boots"
alias buyArmor "say_team buy armor"

//Skills
//My skill binds are here. You can easily change these keys if you want.

bind mouse5 "+ultimate"
bind v "+ability"
bind c "+ability2"

//This is just so I can maintain the radio use.

alias +radioTwo "bind c radio2"
alias -radioTwo "bind c +ability2"
alias +radioThree "bind v radio3"
alias -radioThree "bind v +ability"

//Housekeeping
//Tells you what keys are bound where.
//Pressing ',' will reitirate this message so you can always look to see what is bound to which key.

echo "[W3S] Armor is bound to h, Boots are bound to ], Chain is bound to y, Claws are bound to \, Health is bound to o, Longjump is bound to [, Mask is bound to p, Ring is bound to i, Signet is bound to u, Tome is bound to t"
bind , "exec warcraftBinds"
bind x "toggle voice_scale 0 1"

If anyone knows how to force echo to print separate lines through con_filter, that would be much appreciated. So far it will only print in line and that saddens me.

Edited by LunaBadger