Sign in to follow this  
ESDaman

LevelBank change

For players who have 100% races maxed currently there are no ways to use levelbank levels, with the exception being new races released.

In that case, I'm not going to waste a level on a race with under 100 levels. I save mine for knife races and ones like gray man that I'm ready to get over with.

Usually people dont accumulate more than a few levels per event.

For a change, I suggest being able to use levels on already maxed races regardless of current race level once you have 100% of races maxed.

What's one more level when they already have 200?

11 hours ago, skitt said:

maybe we could implement a system that can convert every 100 levelbank levels into 1 superlevelbank level that can be used on maxed races. 

I've never heard of anyone reaching 100 levelbank levels. I'm sure some staff or ENG have it, but no normal players.

That would probably be two years of saving including the starting 50. Assuming an event prize wasn't a ridiculous amount of levels.

I wonder if it'd be worth it at all tweaking levelbank to give +1 level to any race under level 76 or 101 or X (lines between people investing in a specific race and just messing around. numbers pulled out of the air) regardless of if it's maxed or not in addition to being able to be used if a race caps out beyond 100 (Gray Man, CSGO Pro).  This would be a pretty sizable buff to encourage their use without being crazy for boosting already incredibly high races.

This means that you have incentive to use your bank on whatever race you feel like playing up to, but nothing with as much impact as giving full levels to individuals that are hitting super crazy XP required to level (people level 200+ on maxed races, etc.)

I like the idea of expanding the usefulness of levelbank, but it's hard to balance that against the time investment that high race play requires (and should require, IMO) while also trying to handle the fact that gaining levelbank levels are very uncommon if not rare and trying to make sure that value is upheld in their usage.