Sign in to follow this  
Ironic

sG's Official "I Almost Got Scammed!" Topic

We all are use to it. Getting a message from someone wanting to trade us a really rare skin for our shit skin. Above all, we love messing with these people. 

Here, you can post your funny conversation with these scammers, and show us how bad of a scammer they are.

So I decided to add the guy that added me and almost scammed Patron. All along I knew he was a scammer from Patrons post. So I decided to troll this guy. At the end I just went full retard on him. The ending is the best.

Btw my steam is in swedish so sorry about that Kappa

Enjoy....

The pictures may not be in order so read the title for numbers.

http://imgur.com/a/W56CQ

Edited by Hawk

One of the biggest issues I had was on betting sites. People would impersonate moderators and sit in the chat.  they would come on and look for people who had trouble with trading bots and add them trying to convince them to trade a fake bot in order to "make sure the bots were working properly". They would use accounts with hours and games swapping the name and profile picture so at a glance they would look legit. They were seriously committed to the scam and they got many a naive better. 

6 hours ago, Hawk said:

So I decided to add the guy that added me and almost scammed Patron. All along I knew he was a scammer from Patrons post. So I decided to troll this guy. At the end I just went full retard on him. The ending is the best.

Btw my steam is in swedish so sorry about that Kappa

Enjoy....

The pictures may not be in order so read the title for numbers.

http://imgur.com/a/W56CQ

Damn, it was starting to get good before they gave up. Better luck next time.

People getting scammed and phished in 2016

:lul:                                                  :lul:                         :lul:                       :lul:   

:lul:                                                 :lul:                           :lul:                      :lul:

:lul:                                                 :lul:                           :lul:                      :lul:

:lul:                                                 :lul:                          :lul:                      :lul:

:lul:                                                      :lul:                 :lul:                           :lul:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:                           :lul::lul:                                   :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

3 minutes ago, Funger said:

The time @Piero downloaded and installed a random program to play in this guys "tournament" to win an AWP Asimov.

what would I do without you