Sign in to follow this  
skitt

make crack great again!

http://gamebanana.com/maps/169284

This is a port of the original crackhouse; much better than the one we have on the server, at the moment. Currently, it shows a giant error encompassing the whole map, which I would like to have removed. I believe we are able to get on the roofs in this version, which I really love. It should be nice and spacious for flying and stuff, which the current version on the server does not have. If anyone has any mapping skills that would like to lend a hand, that would be really freaking sweet. 

I decompiled the map and it seems the only thing wrong was ladders and a few odd textures. I didn't get a big error message.

Sent from my Z716BL using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, skitt said:

rip

I mean I'd do it but I have no idea what the error is... It doesn't show up in hammer or in game for me except the round when you first join a team and the round restarts.

01fpPbyl.jpg

vs 

El32rSol.jpg

and

krVFq2ll.png

3 hours ago, xmen said:

I mean I'd do it but I have no idea what the error is... It doesn't show up in hammer or in game for me except the round when you first join a team and the round restarts.

vs 

and

Not sure. I used vide to extract all materials and models and never had that errror.

EDIT::: internet is back up

WILL PRVIDE FORGOT TO CMOPILE  <--- Download Link to cs_crackhouse_d (Decompiled version and recompiled with fixes)

Video: http://plays.tv/video/58436979a11a6328a1/cs-crackhouse

Not sure the difference between this crack-house and the one we have/had on the server but there you go.. Message me if there are any bugs.

Changes i made: 

• Made it so you could get on the roof, but not outside the bounds of the map
  • If you fall in the area with the fences (between the roofs) you will start taking damage, did this to prevent camping.

Edited by cookie eater

2 hours ago, cookie eater said:

Not sure. I used vide to extract all materials and models and never had that errror.

EDIT::: internet is back up

WILL PRVIDE FORGOT TO CMOPILE  <--- Download Link to cs_crackhouse_d (Decompiled version and recompiled with fixes)

Video: http://plays.tv/video/58436979a11a6328a1/cs-crackhouse

Not sure the difference between this crack-house and the one we have/had on the server but there you go.. Message me if there are any bugs.

Changes i made: 

• Made it so you could get on the roof, but not outside the bounds of the map
  • If you fall in the area with the fences (between the roofs) you will start taking damage, did this to prevent camping.

Not sure what you fixed but you might wanna redo the player clips on the rooftops so you can't fall behind the buildings and stretch the buildings together so there's no gaps to fall into.

On 12/3/2016 at 7:51 PM, xmen said:
Not sure what you fixed but you might wanna redo the player clips on the rooftops so you can't fall behind the buildings and stretch the buildings together so there's no gaps to fall into.

I added the player clips they want on the roofs. If you fall anywhere invalid you die

here you go faggot

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v5urzd35dh9m05y/cs_crackhouse_go_d.bsp?dl=0

Edited by cookie eater