Sign in to follow this  
Q_Q Cheesecake

/!\ ALERT: THERE IS A CAT IN MY ROOM

Guest some fag
Junzou and I (probably mafia) are the masters of meme and internet phenomena

You give yourself far to much credit mister "I don't know about 4Chan".

LULZ!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Nov 4 2008, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I said it once, and I will say it again.

Teh spam will nevar be closed.

This is true... as past experiences have shown, even Endcat has no power here.

On that note... MASSIVE SCROLLDOWN TIME:

180px-Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooongcat.JPG

one more for good measure:

180px-Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooongcat.JPG

oh hai i heard you lieked mindsprings.

BIIITCHEEES!!!.

and btw foh, bitches don't know about my 4chans, cause of rule 1 and 2 fgsdfd is gunna shoopdawhoop in a striking manner while I wrrryy my MAY THE THUNDER GODS BLESS ME trolling down with my homies Chillin’ out, maxin’, relaxin all cool,

And all shootin’ some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys who were up to no good, Started makin’ trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared,

And said You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air. Well I looked for my an hero ipod but shit chris hansen came out of nowhere to party van my friends in such a way I got rick rolled just by thinking about it, I ruled 34 a knuckle and got you AND THIS IS WHY I LURK FOR YOU UV.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mind╥Spring @ Nov 5 2008, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

BIIITCHEEES!!!.

and btw foh, bitches don't know about my 4chans, cause of rule 1 and 2 fgsdfd is gunna shoopdawhoop in a striking manner while I wrrryy my MAY THE THUNDER GODS BLESS ME trolling down with my homies Chillin’ out, maxin’, relaxin all cool,

And all shootin’ some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys who were up to no good, Started makin’ trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared,

And said You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air. Well I looked for my an hero ipod but shit chris hansen came out of nowhere to party van my friends in such a way I got rick rolled just by thinking about it, I ruled 34 a knuckle and got you AND THIS IS WHY I LURK FOR YOU UV.

I think you just won.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (S3Xmagik @ Nov 5 2008, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I think you just won.

Thanks to you we all just lost the game, gg failure

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Nov 5 2008, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thanks to you we all just lost the game, gg failure

Hehe. I thought of that when I wrote that... now I'll probably think of it next time I see this thread. So will you. Enjoy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (S3Xmagik @ Jul 13 2008, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

stop it.

DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mind╥Spring @ Nov 5 2008, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

BIIITCHEEES!!!.

4chan is so full of newfags... facepalm'd.

ITT: Why is Kyle so fail?

Also, bump for sticky!