Sign in to follow this  
B-cock #1

Blademaster Rework

A suggestion was brought up in the server about changing Blademaster's ult by having the damage increase/decrease based on where you are in the radius of the ult. The further away you are, the less damage/second you take and the closer you are the more you take.

This would make it feel better to play against and I think would be a great balance change.

Fuck you hamburglar

3 minutes ago, B-cock #1 said:

A suggestion was brought up in the server about changing Blademaster's ult by having the damage increase/decrease based on where you are in the radius of the ult. The further away you are, the less damage/second you take and the closer you are the more you take.

This would make it feel better to play against and I think would be a great balance change.

Fuck you hamburglar

Please. This race is honestly griefy as fuck everytime I get on, the fact that ult immunity doesn't work against it making my $10k necklace useless and the ult still being that strong is bad IMO.

Fuck you hamburglar

like seriously fuck off

I'm glad my voice got heard :) This would make the race truely feel like an actual knife race

I hope this doesn't upset a certain blade master player x d

29 minutes ago, B-cock #1 said:

Fuck you hamburglar

13 minutes ago, Chronos said:

20 minutes ago, Chronos said:

I'm glad my voice got heard :) This would make the race truely feel like an actual knife race

But it's not a knife race. It's 1 trick pony that only relies on ult to deal dmg.. Since you can't knife in ult and lose your ability speed if you knife..

2 minutes ago, skitt said:

It isn't a bad idea, tbh. However, is blademaster really in a bad spot right now?

Without the 2nd expertise its 4 damage, you can't really reduce that without destroying the race.

24 minutes ago, xmen said:

But it's not a knife race. It's 1 trick pony that only relies on ult to deal dmg.. Since you can't knife in ult and lose your ability speed if you knife..

If that were a concern, how about putting less reliability on its ult by reducing the ult damage and allowing him to knife as well?

9 minutes ago, skitt said:

It isn't a bad idea, tbh. However, is blademaster really in a bad spot right now?

It's just one of those races you feel helpless against when he runs up to you, shoot it a bunch and he doesn't die then if you HAPPEN to survive until the end of his ult it feels fucking terrible when he ports back to spawn and lives. It's such a troll race.

5 minutes ago, B-cock #1 said:

If that were a concern, how about putting less reliability on its ult by reducing the ult damage and allowing him to knife as well?

It's just one of those races you feel helpless against when he runs up to you, shoot it a bunch and he doesn't die then if you HAPPEN to survive until the end of his ult it feels fucking terrible when he ports back to spawn and lives. It's such a troll race.

Don't forget that when he ports back to spawn he gets 75hp and gets to run around until his ult is off cooldown again. Rinse repeat.

Since others have mentioned not making it a one trick pony, what if coming out of invis guaranteed a single crit? Would probably have to reduce the 300% damage multiplier, but that could also mean raising the chance to proc the crit outside of the invis, 15% does feel bad as a knife race.

just khadgar the ult xd

Edited by Xiplitz

That's what you guys said about the Human lawnmower expertise. look at it now... 70% less fall damage! might get up to 90% ;)

Edited by Tyrone

3 hours ago, Chronos said:

Yes thanks i really feel like this race is just too much 

15 hours ago, Xiplitz said:

just khadgar the ult xd

Xip's answer to everything. Blademaster isn't a big deal to me since i generally play races like trinity (Life steal him to high hell) and wizard of new tristam (absolutely e-rekts blademaster), but i feel like it relies on it's ult too much. Everyone that i see play blademaster does the same thing. 

1. use ability

2. ult

3. kill half the server

4. get shot in the face

5. respawn a couple times.

6. finally die......maybe

7. repeat

thh, its really only one race, and i barely see anyone play it besides Ham. And sure, he does decent, but its not as if he gets like 5 kills per death. His score is literally the same as everyone else in the server. If this race needs to be nerfed, then basically i think a bunch of other races that can consistently kill more than 4-5 peopler per round needs to be nerfed as well.