Sign in to follow this  
Face

ELECTION 2016 - War3 Mini Event Poll

ELECTION 2016  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which race should stay on war3 and be rethemed and rebalanced?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

One race will stay, one will go.

The skills will be adjusted to be more balanced and less griefy.

You can see the skills information below and ways I will alter them if it is put on permanently.

Trump:

Knocks back nearby attackers

Chance to evade physical and magical damage

Can't be bashed (if you try to bash him, he bashes you instead)

Wall - this one's obvious. This is the skill that would be heavily altered. The wall would be breakable (would take a lot of dmg though per barricade (3 barricades stacked)) and would not be placeable near players (to prevent griefing)

Hillary:

Invis fading in and out

Cannot leech life from her, instead she leeches from you (at your lifeleech %)

Deals bonus dmg if she is the first attacker in a gunfight between 2 players

Minor +speed and +evade

Small chance to disarm primary weapon on hit

Takes cash from enemies with more than 10k. This would likely stay the same BUT the amount taken would be a flat amount, like $1500 if an enemy has over $10k

MAKE SURE TO VOTE

The races will be removed tomorrow and 1 will return one sometime between Friday and the following weekend depending on how quickly the vote count climbs.

Make sure to share a link to this with people who don't frequent the forums! :) 

Edited by Face

I can't deal with Trump on the server anymore lol! The amount of times I got blocked in office by that stupid wall.

Saying that, I got triggered by money steals once every 38 seconds last night. I hate you @Face for making these races xD.

I like the idea of turning abilities such as bash or life leach back on attackers, as well as a new barricade mechanic. I hate disarms for gun races.

5 minutes ago, ESDaman said:

I like the idea of turning abilities such as bash or life leach back on attackers, as well as a new barricade mechanic. I hate disarms for gun races.

I agree on both points, but that's why there's a vote :) looks like this is a landslide but I'll let it run till Friday afternoon.

So we just vote here?

Okay than I like trump. The whole building wall mechanic is definitely fun. Though instead of preventing it from being placed near players it should be allowed to be placed as long as it can't stick them into the wall. Being able to block someone from jumping at you with a knife or boxing someones only escape should still be okay.

4 hours ago, Trelvick said:

So we just vote here?

Okay than I like trump. The whole building wall mechanic is definitely fun. Though instead of preventing it from being placed near players it should be allowed to be placed as long as it can't stick them into the wall. Being able to block someone from jumping at you with a knife or boxing someones only escape should still be okay.

This.

Also think it should be breakable, LOTS of health, but breakable none the less. Although I don't know if that's possible, I remember coding a cinder block race in source, those things wouldn't move for anybody.

Feel free to post ideas on how to retheme the skills :) 

Please give me: race name, skill names, skill descriptions for each

I can change a skill or two (not the wall) if it makes sense. Nothing crazy different like Mei tho

Wall - this one's obvious. This is the skill that would be heavily altered. The wall would be breakable (would take a lot of dmg though per barricade (3 barricades stacked)) and would not be placeable near players (to prevent griefing)

Edited by Face

17 hours ago, Face said:

Feel free to post ideas on how to retheme the skills :) 

Please give me: race name, skill names, skill descriptions for each

I can change a skill or two (not the wall) if it makes sense. Nothing crazy different like Mei tho

But how will I be able to block zebra on troll so he won't 1 tap me if you can't place it near players?

1 hour ago, xmen said:

But how will I be able to block zebra on troll so he won't 1 tap me if you can't place it near players?

Make a bind to kick whoever you are currently looking at, then just hit that key when zebra is chasing you down. :lul:

2 hours ago, Cman said:

Make a bind to kick whoever you are currently looking at, then just hit that key when zebra is chasing you down. :lul:

The good old bind "mouse1" "say bang;sm_kick @aim *dead*"

KappaRoss