Sign in to follow this  
Destin

Has science gone too far?

On 11/1/2016 at 8:45 PM, Terumi said:

what have you guys done to a casual server o.O raid it like it was a raidboss in WoW?

they are on sG War3 server not a casual server lol.

2 hours ago, ples said:

they are on sG War3 server not a casual server lol.

yea i figured that out a bit too late smh i'm stupid. haha

On 11/2/2016 at 6:36 AM, Face said:

How many times have I asked people not to change to those maps... It can freeze the server which makes it unplayable till you get a staff to restart it.

They aren't going to magically get fixed. The easiest way to MAYBE solve the problem that I know of requires too much time and effort from the community to ever be accomplished because we basically need to turn off XP gain (to prevent abuse) and systematically start/stop plugins and restart until we figure it out. There's no way to even do this with most of the engine plugins (they are interdependent), and I'm somewhat convinced the issue is in one if those. The problem is, "dust" isn't mentioned anywhere in the code so I don't think it is anything unique to the map. Whatever it is, it isn't a simple fix or believe me Skitt would've fixed it ages ago.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

When face is gone but still lays down the law lol

4 minutes ago, B-cock #1 said:

Didn't these kind of problems used to be due to a specific race causing issues? Could explain it not crashing on the dev server.

That's what we thought but we turned off every complex race for days and it was still crashing. This was like a year ago.

It was directly after a csgo update.

Also hots pick random races and levels on dev, so they could still crash it if it was a race.

Edited by Face