Sign in to follow this  
DrsMoochY

Face's Letter - Tyrande's Expertise

Posted below is a letter to Face I created many months ago. I was saddened that he still hasn't read it; therefore I am posting for everyone to see, and some light to be shed on my beloved Tyrande. Enjoy/Make this happen!

Dearest Face,

As you know, I have played sG many for many years and countless hours; counting back to CS:Source. Although my levels from the old server have been buried into the virtual graveyard, I have been able to finally unlock my beloved race, Tyrande Whisperwind; the leader of the Night Elves, and the High Priestess of Elune (chosen by Elune herself!). As you have probably noticed, because the world revolves around me (jk), in celebration to finally achieving over 4000 levels, and unlocking my precious Tyrande, I even added the tags SoE (Sisters of Elune) to my in-game name. That being said, I have some concerns on the race I've dedicated my CS:GO life to, has. Let me give you some background on Tyrande, she is the passionate, compassionate, brave, wise and occasionally rash, leader of the Kal'dorei people. She uses her speed and mobility to stay at range while peppering enemies with lethal bow shots.

She loves Malfurion Stormrage and will do almost anything to help or protect him; why cant they heal each other in-game? They are lovers, and will always be.

Now, Tyrande is a caring soul at her core, and is willing to do anything to protect those she loves and is sworn to protect; which these days means the entire Kaldorei race. How can she protect without heals and thorns aura?

Tyrande is in many ways the perfect avatar for Elune on Azeroth: she is a caring and gentle soul when she needs to be, but is willing to do whatever it takes to protect her home and her people. Why cant she buff other fellow Kaldorei? For what she has done for them, she is highly beloved by the vast majority of Night Elf and referred to sometimes as "the shining light of our people."

Tyrande is a formidable foe and great hero, being one of the most powerful priestesses on Azeroth and a fearless warrior; not many that have crossed paths with her have lived to tell the tale, where is her poisonous shots?

Tyrande is supposed to ride a mighty female frostsaber tiger named Ash'alah into battle, so why doesn't she have faster movement speed and even a small longjump?

She prefers to fight in forests where she is most comfortable, so how come she isn't more invisible when standing still, and moving?

If an enemy turns to flee, she will gladly take the opportunity to put a cluster of arrows deep in their back. How can she put a cluster of arrows when she can only fire so fast in our beloved sG server? She needs a slight attack speed, or cluster of arrows ability, in order to accommodate this fact! If she is not given attack speed in her CS:GO battles, how will she win the fight between the undead and the orcish horde?

She uses her most powerful spells if severely outnumbered or the battle is going poorly. I have noticed her ult could use some work. Now, I don't know if you have played Warcraft III Reign of Chaos, but her ult would be an aerial attack of stars to surrounding enemies, but would become unable to move, with a higher resistance to attacks. Why can't they hit enemies through walls like roots, or lightning can?

Her (MY) duty to protect her (OUR) people from danger is greater than her own personal moral code about fighting with honor. Upon death, which is only in our sG server on CS:GO (because she cant die, or I may), why cant she uphold her moral code and heal fellow living night elves?

Now that Archimonde has been defeated and the night elves are free from the Long Vigil, Tyrande leads a much more formal and religious Sisterhood of Elune from the Temple of the Moon in Darnassus. Why doesn't she do more damage to him, the orcish race, or even the undead? She has already killed him/them before, in a humiliating defeat at that!

In World of Warcraft, she has 523,364,416 health. Is there any way I could get close to that? I also had 210,000 mana, but I suppose we could convert that into increased armor.

In Heroes of the Storm, I have way more skills than I do on CS:GO.

Light of Elune Heals myself for 340 (162 + 4% per level). If cast on an ally, also heals them for 680 (323 + 4% per level) Health. Why cant there be a healing ability?

Sentinel sends an owl that travels across the battleground revealing its path. Deals 380 (180 + 4% per level) damage to the first enemy Hero hit and reveals them for 5 seconds. Now, I understand you probably cant do this, however, how come the mini-map around me doesn't reveal nearby enemies? Like spy (Intelligence II).

Lunar Flare, after a short delay, deal 450 (214 + 4% per level) damage and stun enemies in the target area for 1 second. Why cant she have a stun affect added to a % of her attacks?

Shadowstalk stealth's all allied Heroes and heal them for 561 (267 + 4% per level) over 8 seconds. At the conclusion of Shadowstalk, they receive a burst of 220 (104 + 4% per level) healing. I could accept this work along with her ability 1 (Light of Elune). Possible idea.

Next, Hunter's Mark makes an enemy Vulnerable, increasing all damage taken by 25% and revealing them for 4 seconds. Why can't she have this affect after hitting an enemy?

Nexus Frenzy (passively) increases Attack Speed by 20% and Attack Range by 20%; which I've already talked about having an increase in the attack speed, but thought it should be mentioned again.

Also, how about complete evasion from Pug? I know thats not in wowwiki.wikia.com, www.wowhead.com, wow.gamepedia.com, https://en.wikipedia.org, us.battle.net, www.engadget.com, heroes.blizzplanet.com, or even http://www.giantbomb.com/, but I'm sure it would be added to all of these if they understood how Pug and other knife races are.

Thanks boo :) Any/all of these expertise's would be appreciated! Also, I miss playing Dolls (aka. "My room"). Hope you're having a great day ;) - Trish

I've just messaged Face, he said he will gladly remove Tyrande from the server and thanks you for all the time and effort you've put in to making it happen. Have a wonderful day!

10 minutes ago, Smash said:

I've just messaged Face, he said he will gladly remove Tyrande from the server and thanks you for all the time and effort you've put in to making it happen. Have a wonderful day!

It must be that hard to be that fucking savage