Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Increase immunity req'd for voice drain

Apparently immunity levels as low as supporter are immune to mic drain... and for little kids that don't know when to shut up, it can get really annoying.  night raid is one example that stands out.  Consider enabling voice drain for everyone with lower immunity than SOs.

Edited by Junzou

51 minutes ago, MistaChang said:

But just junzoe, I have SO, so there isnt a point in having SO's have no voice drain..  

what the fuck are you trying to say?

I think you're admitting to spamming a lot in TTTGO, but I really cant tell.

4 minutes ago, Iherdcows said:

what the fuck are you trying to say?

I think you're admitting to spamming a lot in TTTGO, but I really cant tell.

Nah fam, that's a poke at junzoe, cuz he says I talk too much.  

Edited by MistaChang

45 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

I say give the drain for all non-sG members. Gives incentive to join the clan and to clean up shit behavior/habits. 

No, give drain to everyone Expect for Krony Kappa

(Not like I can put any of my options on this subject due being deaf)

Edited by krony

15 minutes ago, Junzou said:

I'm talking about TTTGO.  Not sure if it's an issue in Gmod.  You might cross-post to that forum if it is.

We only have like 6 paidmen most of whom aren't super active or annoying. Only one that I can think of that might be borderline a problem in this dept. Imo we don't need it.

12 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

I say give the drain for all non-sG members. Gives incentive to join the clan and to clean up shit behavior/habits. 

Could do a similar thing to the sG chat in JB... I like it, but it's not my server to make those decisions :) 

go to GMODTTT it's the same way always has been, it's something you get used to not everything that's broken needs to be fixed.

1 hour ago, vexer said:

go to GMODTTT it's the same way always has been, it's something you get used to not everything that's broken needs to be fixed.

There are far more paidmins and supporters that play on the CSGO server, when it is populated. Comparing the two servers is like comparing apples and oranges.

46 minutes ago, Junzou said:

There are far more paidmins and supporters that play on the CSGO server, when it is populated. Comparing the two servers is like comparing apples and oranges.

But there are far more players on GmodTTT than TTTGO and it's a constant sound there is no talk rest period to clarify kids are constantly talking not just admins with unlimited talk power.

Edited by vexer

21 hours ago, Junzou said:

I'm not the only one.

you're definitely not.:lul:

5 hours ago, vexer said:

It's annoying. We have 12 year olds spamming their mic and screaming over each other and you can't hear to play. There's talking and chatting with everyone and there's spamming. 

21 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

No. There are too many freaking squeakers in sG already. Just giving them more power to talk and not shut up. 

3 hours ago, vexer said:

But there are far more players on GmodTTT than TTTGO and it's a constant sound there is no talk rest period to clarify kids are constantly talking not just admins with unlimited talk power.

While I don't disagree Gmod TTT is more popular, your children still have a 5 second voice timer in most cases.  CSGO is an entirely different game, and people who might have purchased supporter or credits in Jailbreak would have voice immunity in TTTGO, from what I was told last night.  There is very little overlap between TTTGO and Gmod TTT.   They are two very different populations -- again, they're similar, but in this case they are not comparable.

39 minutes ago, Junzou said:

While I don't disagree Gmod TTT is more popular, your children still have a 5 second voice timer in most cases.  CSGO is an entirely different game, and people who might have purchased supporter or credits in Jailbreak would have voice immunity in TTTGO, from what I was told last night.  There is very little overlap between TTTGO and Gmod TTT.   They are two very different populations -- again, they're similar, but in this case they are not comparable.

Do like the TTT SO's do if a kid is just spamming nonsense mute em.

21 hours ago, vexer said:

Do like the TTT SO's do if a kid is just spamming nonsense mute em.

Yeah, they do.  It's a chore to remember who was muted, who wasn't, and if they're an admin, then they get indignant when another admin mutes them.

Fuck it, give drain to Legends too.  Or give it to literally everyone, and make turning voice drain off for a person a Sourcemod command that's viewable to all when executed so that admins can still talk over time if they have a legitimate need to.

12 minutes ago, Junzou said:

Yeah, they do.  It's a chore to remember who was muted, who wasn't, and if they're an admin, then they get indignant when another admin mutes them.

Fuck it, give drain to Legends too.  Or give it to literally everyone, and make turning voice drain off for a person a Sourcemod command that's viewable to all when executed so that admins can still talk over time if they have a legitimate need to.

That's why we got SO's dude, But in all honesty if they're spamming non-sense the 30 minute mute is well deserved or just do /mute @target 5 instead of /mute @target makes em shut-up for 5 minutes and increase it every time they're muted between a session.

1 hour ago, vexer said:

That's why we got SO's dude, But in all honesty if they're spamming non-sense the 30 minute mute is well deserved or just do /mute @target 5 instead of /mute @target makes em shut-up for 5 minutes and increase it every time they're muted between a session.

Fix your fucking sig.