Sign in to follow this  
Dakka

Supporter Upgrades

Supporting the best server deserves some respect, right? Supporting even further should therefore deserve more respect!

Supporter - $5

• Everyone gets 1% bonus exp (capping at 10% if more than 10 Supporters present)
  • Access races up to 250 levels above current total level
  • "/suppcash" command to give cash once per map
  • Nominate any map, no matter how recently it has been played
  • Use "#" to send special messages in all chat
  • Special message when joining and leaving

Supporter+ - $5 second time

• Everything in Supporter
  • Access races up to 300 levels above current total level
    • Every extra $5 donation increase access by 50 levels
  • Server experience gain increased to 2% and the cap is increased by 1%
    • Every extra $5 donation increases exp gain by 1% and increases cap by 1%
  • Special messages now title you "Supporter+" instead of "Supporter"
  • Special messages now tell how many times you have donated $5

So, for example, if both sides had 10 Supporter+ each, the exp gain would be 40% and it would then be capped at 30%.

If those 20 Supporter+ donated another $5, the exp gain would now be 60% and it would then be capped at 50%.

I hope it doesn't sound too absurd, it feels right to me so therefore I made a post about it.

Edited by Dakka
COLOR CODES FOR DAYS

It might be a good idea if everything was toned down a bit. $10 for Supporter+ no added $5 increments after that.

Supporter+ - $10

• Everything in Supporter
  • Access races up to 350 levels above current total level
  • Server experience gain increased to 2% and the cap is increased by 1% up to 15%
  • Special messages now title you "Supporter+" instead of "Supporter"
  • Allows Dank Cash to be given a second time and increases Supporter cash limit from 4 to 5 and max caps at 6.(This is if there is already a supporter cash limit which I'm not sure if there is.)

We will consider adding a second supporter package after some time. For now, we will stick with what we have :)

I already know most of what I'd want to do for Supporter+ anyways. 

We also would need to rework some stuff on the backend to be able to have an additional supporter package for War3.

Don't hold your breath!

Edited by Face

4 minutes ago, Junzou said:

Face if I donate can we #BringBackGnat?

5 minutes ago, xmen said:

Oh no

O yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *insert cool aid man here*

Seriously, $25 to bring back gnat in its previous state, at a level 1500 race for 6 months... $30 if I get priority play on it. Rename it Junzou, if you want to instill a sense of hatred towards me from the server.

this supporter only works on war3 thats what i mean

I was joking, I just want tiny on wc3

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, Junzou said:

Seriously, $25 to bring back gnat in its previous state, at a level 1500 race for 6 months... $30 if I get priority play on it. Rename it Junzou, if you want to instill a sense of hatred towards me from the server.

I would play it just to be named "Junzou" without impersonation. 

On 10/22/2016 at 2:59 PM, Junzou said:

Face if I donate can we #BringBackGnat?

On 10/22/2016 at 5:39 PM, Junzou said:

I think you're in the wrong community. Let me help redirect you https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/64.74.97.131:27015/

11 minutes ago, Junzou said:

Maybe they're onto something?  100 ranks over us consistently.

5ebd68769009162b9b4c16ee894bf032.png

Yeah, they're onto a shitty war3 server with p2w races.

Some of our regulars also play there. Maybe we could ask what we could do better based on their experiences?

Edited by Swed

38 minutes ago, Swed said:

Yeah, they're onto a shitty war3 server with p2w races.

Some of our regulars also play there. Maybe we could ask what we could do better based on their experiences?

Ahh gotcha.  I'm not asking for a p2w race, it would be freely available to all... pretty sure what I posted didn't imply that, either. If I'm going to donate specifically to bring a race back to the server for everyone though, I would think being given priority access to it if I happen to hop on is pretty fair.  Not a deal-breaker though.

Asking those regulars what the other server does better, or differently, isn't a bad idea.  I suspect they have a gnat though.  Bringing back Gnat would give us at least a 30-40 rank jump, easy.

1 minute ago, Junzou said:

Ahh gotcha.  I'm not asking for a p2w race, it would be freely available to all... pretty sure what I posted didn't imply that, either. If I'm going to donate specifically to bring a race back to the server for everyone though, I would think being given priority access to it if I happen to hop on is pretty fair.  Not a deal-breaker though.

Asking those regulars what the other server does better, or differently, isn't a bad idea.  I suspect they have a gnat though.  Bringing back Gnat would give us at least a 30-40 rank jump, easy.

CEGamer offers numerous p2w races. I thought you were familiar with their model which paired with your comment, made me think you meant p2w. Like you said, I don't think its good for the server.