Sign in to follow this  
zebra

Face is a scammer

1 hour ago, Ghoul said:

i forgot about this, face hold on i am doing mine. How long did i have to be?

Make it at least like 500 words and I'll allow it. Just post it in here.

Edited by Face

12 hours ago, Face said:

Make it at least like 500 words and I'll allow it. Just post it in here.

Do we still have to follow the guidelines or since it has been nearly a year, can it be free form with the 500 word minimum?

Do we still have to follow the guidelines or since it has been nearly a year, can it be free form with the 500 word minimum?

Bro idk

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

The Legend of Ghouls Orc
You think you know War3, let me tell you of days long forgotten. There once was a land ruled by sG, ravaged by tyranny, war torn from internal power struggles and tainted by corruption. For the people all hope was thought to be lost but what they did not know was that a legend was about to unfold. On a day known only to Lord Gaben an orc was tossed into that world with nothing but the knowledge of the legendary orc blood line he comes from, named after his father Ghoulio was the fall of the famed wc1 but that is a story for a different time. like his father he had a love for the lands people he could not explain. Within the first days of being there Ghoul had his first run in with sG abuse, he was wrongfully accused of nade spam and sent out for 24 hours. In this time, he saw only darkness but could hear Lord Gaben explaining what must be done, “Unite the people, call all your orcs, purge the corruption, open cases in my name. Only then can this land be restored and orcs full power unlocked” Gaben said. So Ghoul set out telling all and any who would listen expect for nasty black mages, Gaben hates them. Some called him crazy or just laughed, but Ghoul knew if he stuck to the path Gaben set before him that he should not fail. With his orc levels high and his orc following beginning to swell Gaben sent his first Apostle face to War3. Face saw Ghoul and knew right away that he was guided by Gaben and wanted to help but was held back by staff, so face did what he could, small buffs their tiny buffs here. 100% respawn, 2 nades, free wish, run speed, black mage defense and even a weapon from the blood god named Carlos. This was as strong as orc had ever been but was still too weak to fight sG. for when he looked it only said Orcish Horde not ghoul’s orc, you see people say that a name holds no weight but for this orc he knew that a name could bring down an empire and show the people that without them the land meant nothing. Ghoul did the only thing he could. He called all his orc and started planning. It was time for them to strike at the heart of sG faggotry a place they call Dolls. only an orc win there can prove orcs divine purpose and unite all the people not just orcs. Face in all is wisdom made it so there can only be 4 orcs, that means the orcs would be out numbered five to one but Ghoul knew that Gaben would not send face and take them this far just to fail now. When they first get to dolls the sight of all the pink shit is new to the orcs, one becomes enraged rushing straight out to be picked off by some flying fgt. This is the first time Ghoul and his orcs have felt fear. With an orc battle cry that sounded like a dying giraffe, Ghoul rallied his orcs and they started to rush. with only two of his highest orc left confag and a gay jellyfish. They used their nades first killing many nerds and black mages. when they get to the bomb site it looks clear but Ghoul knows better “quick boys use chain lighting” Ghoul yells. it shows them an army of shadow lurkers, they spray wildly, all die but in return Ghoul and a Gay Jellyfish are shot not from lurkers but from the king of fgt’s a nerd called Mimic. confag in a panic plants the bomb and hides. when Ghoul and Jelly respawn they know they must kill Mimic or they will fail. a Gay Jelly bravely jumps out to bait. Ghoul rushes out tossing his nade to where he saw Mimic when he respawned, 1054 crit. all seemed won when Junzuo used his new skill and warped behind Ghoul killing him. Confag rushes out to help only to find a back stab waiting. When confag respawns he sees Eddy defusing he trying to toss a nade but Junzou gets the stab first, Junzou caught in the blast of the nade dies. As all thought lost, the forgotten 33% respawn other orcs happens and ghoul respawns agian. Ghoul has to jump from the top of spawn to make the nade in time. he thinks of the people of war3 and jumps yelling GHOULS ORC!!!! the nade hits eddy he dies and ghoul with him. The people seeing what one orc with a dream can do rise up and began to take back war3 from sG.

6 minutes ago, Ghoul said:

The Legend of Ghouls Orc
You think you know War3, let me tell you of days long forgotten. There once was a land ruled by sG, ravaged by tyranny, war torn from internal power struggles and tainted by corruption. For the people all hope was thought to be lost but what they did not know was that a legend was about to unfold. On a day known only to Lord Gaben an orc was tossed into that world with nothing but the knowledge of the legendary orc blood line he comes from, named after his father Ghoulio was the fall of the famed wc1 but that is a story for a different time. like his father he had a love for the lands people he could not explain. Within the first days of being there Ghoul had his first run in with sG abuse, he was wrongfully accused of nade spam and sent out for 24 hours. In this time, he saw only darkness but could hear Lord Gaben explaining what must be done, “Unite the people, call all your orcs, purge the corruption, open cases in my name. Only then can this land be restored and orcs full power unlocked” Gaben said. So Ghoul set out telling all and any who would listen expect for nasty black mages, Gaben hates them. Some called him crazy or just laughed, but Ghoul knew if he stuck to the path Gaben set before him that he should not fail. With his orc levels high and his orc following beginning to swell Gaben sent his first Apostle face to War3. Face saw Ghoul and knew right away that he was guided by Gaben and wanted to help but was held back by staff, so face did what he could, small buffs their tiny buffs here. 100% respawn, 2 nades, free wish, run speed, black mage defense and even a weapon from the blood god named Carlos. This was as strong as orc had ever been but was still too weak to fight sG. for when he looked it only said Orcish Horde not ghoul’s orc, you see people say that a name holds no weight but for this orc he knew that a name could bring down an empire and show the people that without them the land meant nothing. Ghoul did the only thing he could. He called all his orc and started planning. It was time for them to strike at the heart of sG faggotry a place they call Dolls. only an orc win there can prove orcs divine purpose and unite all the people not just orcs. Face in all is wisdom made it so there can only be 4 orcs, that means the orcs would be out numbered five to one but Ghoul knew that Gaben would not send face and take them this far just to fail now. When they first get to dolls the sight of all the pink shit is new to the orcs, one becomes enraged rushing straight out to be picked off by some flying fgt. This is the first time Ghoul and his orcs have felt fear. With an orc battle cry that sounded like a dying giraffe, Ghoul rallied his orcs and they started to rush. with only two of his highest orc left confag and a gay jellyfish. They used their nades first killing many nerds and black mages. when they get to the bomb site it looks clear but Ghoul knows better “quick boys use chain lighting” Ghoul yells. it shows them an army of shadow lurkers, they spray wildly, all die but in return Ghoul and a Gay Jellyfish are shot not from lurkers but from the king of fgt’s a nerd called Mimic. confag in a panic plants the bomb and hides. when Ghoul and Jelly respawn they know they must kill Mimic or they will fail. a Gay Jelly bravely jumps out to bait. Ghoul rushes out tossing his nade to where he saw Mimic when he respawned, 1054 crit. all seemed won when Junzuo used his new skill and warped behind Ghoul killing him. Confag rushes out to help only to find a back stab waiting. When confag respawns he sees Eddy defusing he trying to toss a nade but Junzou gets the stab first, Junzou caught in the blast of the nade dies. As all thought lost, the forgotten 33% respawn other orcs happens and ghoul respawns agian. Ghoul has to jump from the top of spawn to make the nade in time. he thinks of the people of war3 and jumps yelling GHOULS ORC!!!! the nade hits eddy he dies and ghoul with him. The people seeing what one orc with a dream can do rise up and began to take back war3 from sG.

When ghoul secretly can read and write and writes books for a living.

P.S. Great story keep up the good work!

Edited by The Impenetrable Wall

1 hour ago, ESDaman said:

Nothing in that story suggested a buff to orc or even an auto-correct. But I support orc buffs.

hahaha i tried ok its hard to write a story when u cant read dick, face will understand what orc needs.

14 minutes ago, Ghoul said:

hahaha i tried ok its hard to write a story when u cant read dick, face will understand what orc needs.

Of course, because he was sent by our Lord Gaben

The true orc that lived was a brave orc. Only seeking the best for his land. Let his words tremble the bones of those who see differently. Let it be known SG that the orcs are aware and are ready!

He said you could just apply not that anything would be done.

If you want things to be done then I will show you how to do it.

Here is my essay or whatever for this silly request

Orc are strong and fierce

command nature with lighting

to strong are they. nerf!

and this is how you get your request made...

agoTsBQ.png