Sign in to follow this  
K-Logic

Climb?

Heya. 

So I've only very recently discovered this game type, yet to play, but might check it out tonight or tomorrow.

Is this sort of a casual thing to play or what because from just the name "climb" for me, it implies getting from one point to another over vertical and horizontal distances.

Either way, I might try it out instead of the normal war3 server I play on.

The "gamemode" its self is very useful for your csgo movement.

Other than that it's something that you can enjoy without getting tilted by the current reg.

Edited by Bite

Nice. I like the bhopping a lot when it comes to war3. 

So, if I can do a lot of that and fast movement, I can be down with that. 

Also, current reg tilts everybody. xd

What you described is pretty accurate. They are varying levels of difficulty maps in which you use different csgo movement methods to get from start to finish. There is a point based system, which takes you from scrub to pro, gaining points for how quickly you finish maps compared to others, amongst other things such as being in the top 20 for furthest long jump or Bhop. Some maps are very heavily bhop centered, others have ladder jumps, strafe jumps, etc. If you can't finish a particular map don't quit - maps can vary from being so easy the average time is less than a minute to complete, to maps taking over an hour or two. The more you play the more you improve your csgo movement. 

15 hours ago, Moose said:

What you described is pretty accurate. They are varying levels of difficulty maps in which you use different csgo movement methods to get from start to finish. There is a point based system, which takes you from scrub to pro, gaining points for how quickly you finish maps compared to others, amongst other things such as being in the top 20 for furthest long jump or Bhop. Some maps are very heavily bhop centered, others have ladder jumps, strafe jumps, etc. If you can't finish a particular map don't quit - maps can vary from being so easy the average time is less than a minute to complete, to maps taking over an hour or two. The more you play the more you improve your csgo movement. 

14 hours ago, Moosin said:

I'm also more of a War3 guy myself, although this seems pretty interesting from what Moose described.

The Mooses are real. I'll actually be hopping on soon!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this