Sign in to follow this  
JXC

New sounds!

2 minutes ago, Moosin said:

They all sound pretty weak. I suppose the Galil is alright though.

Yeah I agree. I think the old AK sound was better but the rest only sound OK.  The M4A1-S sounds like one of the silenced weapons from Rust.

6 minutes ago, spiderpigrider said:

You guys are always complaining about the new sounds... Just deal with it and continue to enjoy the game who cares about this little stuffs.

Idc about the new sounds, but what annoys me is there is a whole team just doing sounds and when they are just doing weapon sounds instead of listening to community feedback, That pisses me off.

5 hours ago, spiderpigrider said:

You guys are always complaining about the new sounds... Just deal with it and continue to enjoy the game who cares about this little stuffs.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people care about the little stuff like this lol its new thing to experience and it can throw people off so they come here to discuss it:)

10 hours ago, spiderpigrider said:

Considering gunshots are the sounds you hear the most, it doesn't seem too little of an issue. 

Edited by Moosin

11 hours ago, spiderpigrider said:

The issue is the development team for csgo is complete shit right now. There was a game breaking bug and it took THREE days to fix. While in the meantime, valve (who is also in charge of csgo) decided to fix some rare bug that happens on dota within a day of it being reported.

Plus, sounds aren't something that need to be changed too frequently. I don't know why they split these sounds up in like 3 different updates.

Edited by Yunki