Sign in to follow this  
Spookiwi

Trinity ult

Ok, really dont understand why the trinity ult is so garbage. Ultimates are generally strong abilities but Trinity's ult is just night elf thorns for one person. I find that I never even use my ult because i do at most 20 dmg to someone while i have to die for it to even do that much. Maybe i'm just being a pain in everyone's ass when i bring this up but i really feel like it just isn't worth the use.

I can look at the numbers eventually but really, I believe it lasts till one of you die... So you use it once then reuse it as that enemy dies. It's quite easy to manage

I'll correct myself. Cooldown is 9 seconds, duration is now 8 seconds (was 5 even tho skillsinfo said 8).

Also for the record: the 20% of damage it deals to the enemy, you are also healed for that damage after you take it.

e.g. you have 100 hp, take 50 dmg, go to 50 hp, deal 10 damage to lifelinked enemy (50*0.2=10), heal for 10 hp, you are at 60 hp. If the enemy is immune to the dmg for some reason, you still heal for the 10 hp, so it is effectively 20% dmg reduction.

14 hours ago, Face said:

I'll correct myself. Cooldown is 9 seconds, duration is now 8 seconds (was 5 even tho skillsinfo said 8).

Also for the record: the 20% of damage it deals to the enemy, you are also healed for that damage after you take it.

e.g. you have 100 hp, take 50 dmg, go to 50 hp, deal 10 damage to lifelinked enemy (50*0.2=10), heal for 10 hp, you are at 60 hp. If the enemy is immune to the dmg for some reason, you still heal for the 10 hp, so it is effectively 20% dmg reduction.

Huh, didn't know about the dmg reduction. The description just makes it sound like return dmg. That makes it a lot better than I thought. Thanks Facerino!

Edited by Spookiwi