Sign in to follow this  
Face

Mistakes Were Made

The entire idea of a "CSGO" pro round should be considered and exploit in of itself. (All that health, and weapons specifically for the one purpose of going around the normal leveling system and cheesing to get levels.  There is a difference between some type of fun round, all one race / knives / etc etc and then a round that circumvents systems in place, IE "CSGO rounds." This shouldn't even be allowed to begin with.  Now i am not saying a round with all only CSGO races shouldnt be allowed, but when you start cheesing/exploiting the system to get all that exp with extra health/weapons etc.

Thanks for being honest about a mistake.
Also, I mostly agree with Agent on what he said about "exploiting" csgo.
I can understand wanting to get those levels done and over with because it's long, but the intention is that it is a long grind and to not be cheesed.
Although, I think an admin approved csgo round here and there would be okay and even then when it is more populated, I s'pose.

Edited by K-Logic

That's all and well, but have you reached out to princess regarding the issue? She rage quit yes, but with this thread it seems a bit more justified considering she was likely told CSGO Pro rounds were okay by regulars.

12 minutes ago, Rune said:

That's all and well, but have you reached out to princess regarding the issue? She rage quit yes, but with this thread it seems a bit more justified considering she was likely told CSGO Pro rounds were okay by regulars.

This thread isn't really related to why she lost SO.

She lost SO before we even took XP away from players, for another occasion. CSGO Pro rounds were involved, but it was maybe 1 of 5 factors in the decision (and the factor wasn't so much the fact that she did the CSGO Pro rounds so much as the discussion we had when I asked about it). One of the paidmins did CSGO Pro rounds recently (and was involved in the situation where players lost XP) and I did not remove his admin or limit his powers in any way. I've had no other problems with him so I have no reason to worry about it.

I don't feel like it's appropriate for me to write a paragraph explaining why I didn't like having her as an SO, especially because I have no hard feelings against her as a person and I'd feel rude doing so.

can we stop saying CSGO Pro rounds like they are a thing? i really dont understand how admins can even think this is a legit way to gain experience. 

i am actually so triggered

Tru

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, skitt said:

can we stop saying CSGO Pro rounds like they are a thing? i really dont understand how admins can even think this is a legit way to gain experience. 

i am actually so triggered

Same.