Name: Michael Moose
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97122212
Gameme: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/1095204
Sourcebans: Bans
Microphone: yes
Favorite Server: TTT Vanilla
Previous Member of a clan?: no
Questions/Comments: N/A
About me: i am horny moose i have been playing on Gmod ttt for a long time now!I am aslo a admin on the server an have been for about two years now! i have csgo! i don't play it as much as i play gmod but i am starting to play again! To be honest i don't get on forums that often but i am going to try an change that as much as possible. I love the SG community all the members an players i have met over the few years of playing have been really awesome! Anyways it would be a awesome opportunity to be a member thanks!
CSGO Recorded Hours: 0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds

Congratulations!

You have met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process. Your thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the month long recruit period the whole community will be watching you. Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles in the staff list and clicking "Send Message"

Staff List