Sign in to follow this  
Bonghit.Bulletsponge

We're the only server that's down.

we have multiple servers, also we are a clan... hard to reply to shit that makes no sense. kthx

also there's a note on every page about this. it says updates will come.

We have been researching and trying different things in attempt to get the server to a stable state, to no avail. Waiting for valve to fix the linux servers is pretty much our only option at the moment. Hopefully we can have it up and running soon. 

Sorry about this D :

Edited by skitt

28 minutes ago, skitt said:

We have been researching and trying different things in attempt to get the server to a stable state, to no avail. Waiting for valve to fix the linux servers is pretty much our only option at the moment. Hopefully we can have it up and running soon. 

Sorry about this D :

Thanks for replying with something helpful You win the internet for the day.

1 hour ago, driz said:

we have multiple servers, also we are a clan... hard to reply to shit that makes no sense. kthx

also there's a note on every page about this. it says updates will come.

I would have thought "we're the only server that's down any news on that?" made perfect sense since it was posted in the war3 sub forum.  kthx

2 hours ago, Bonghit.Bulletsponge said:

Thanks for replying with something helpful You win the internet for the day.

I would have thought "we're the only server that's down any news on that?" made perfect sense since it was posted in the war3 sub forum.  kthx

i would've thought you could read the global announcement regarding servers.. too much to expect of sG members i suppose. 

1 hour ago, driz said:

i would've thought you could read the global announcement regarding servers.. too much to expect of sG members i suppose.

I mean, that announcement has been up for four days without any sort of update. "We still haven't found a way to get the server up and running," is still an update. People just want to know that the server hasn't been forgotten. I understand that you've clearly had a rough week or some shit, but no need to take it out on people on the forums.

I mean, we've been on worst situations, remember when there was a mass ddos on chicago and servers went down for like a week?

After that we got our playerbase back, and right now what can we do is to wait for valve to launch a new update to completetly fix this issue.

Edited by Lv. 100 Crobat

37 minutes ago, driz said:

There is no update. I'm not going to waste time writing dumb shit to appease retards

There's a difference between "appeasing retards," and just having good PR. lol. People like to know when things are, or aren't happening. You seem like you have Aspergers, because you really have no idea how to talk to people.

1 minute ago, JBears said:

There's a difference between "appeasing retards," and just having good PR. lol. People like to know when things are, or aren't happening. You seem like you have Aspergers, because you really have no idea how to talk to people.

<begin_babying_the_bitches_so_they_stop_crying>

<apology>

I apologize.

</apology>

<body>

JBears, we currently don't have an update to the situation. It will be resolved when valve resolves it. They have their own forums where you can track updates more directly. We will not post anything until we have an update. thanks.

</body

</begin_babying_the_bitches_so_they_stop_crying>

presented in XML for your entertainment.

2 minutes ago, driz said:

<begin_babying_the_bitches_so_they_stop_crying>

<apology>

I apologize.

</apology>

<body>

JBears, we currently don't have an update to the situation. It will be resolved when valve resolves it. They have their own forums where you can track updates more directly. We will not post anything until we have an update. thanks.

</body

</begin_babying_the_bitches_so_they_stop_crying>

presented in XML for your entertainment.

nice body tag

3 minutes ago, JBears said:

nice body tag

thanks? i'm well aware my xml skills are excellent. as a side note, put it in notepad and open it. it'll still work ;)

you're going to hit your 25 posts just bitching at me ;)  ill vote yes.

Edited by driz

driz is metaphorically and literally an engineer

they are our saviors, when not bothered 

Edited by skitt
lets keep it broad, but really, IT guys gotta be up the totem pole of mad nerd