Sign in to follow this  
ChosenOne2000

Syndicate Gamers is the Clan Standard in Academia

51 minutes ago, Junzou said:

Hm... I could get unbanned or I could buy this article.  Decisions...

You're just deciding between who you personally want to unban you. Either one works.

Edited by Triv

this is how it's designed to be run, not how it is actually run. like most plans, creating the plan is a lot easier than implementing the plan :D

here's a more accurate representation of how we're designed (obviously i made this a while ago and some of the positions are vacant now)

untitled.png

although it's probably more appropriate to say i bully everyone into doing what i want, mimic isn't around enough to prevent it, fontaine just has fun doing stuff, centran doesn't care and eddy doesn't have the patience to argue with me... 

Edited by driz

15 hours ago, ChosenOne2000 said:

Correct. The article is $30 per download. People actually pay for my thoughts. Scary huh?

Like they say if you're good at something, get paid to do it.

I want to throw my 2 cents in here.

It's funny how accurate Rune actually is.

When I re-structured the ranks of then =(UV)=, obviously now sG; (with the help of a few others) it was purely at the behest of complaints.

We were already over managed and over structured. People were constantly asking to become JCS (the only staff rank at the time). Fairly prestigious for the time and place, I suppose?

We had a long time crew without much turnover and the community was getting restless for promotions so we basically pulled the Advisor and other subordinate ranks out of our ass just to create a ladder to climb. Over time more rungs were added, RO's, Managers, etc....

I guess the part that I find funny is how much this place mimics real life organizations in the world of today... over managed and over structured....