Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Thaco-Olmon

Respawns

It's really annoying to not get your weapons back without a Crusaders Wish when you respawn

Before anyone says to type wishon, there are moments in which I don't have over 1000$ when I die to get the wish

Such as spending all my money because I didn't think about it, getting it stolen or anything else.

It's probably just me but I find it infuriating when I have a Awp and I loose it when I respawn because.. I respawned.

Also to anyone saying to turn respawns off, I like to respawn but sometimes I get respawned by another race and I'm not sitting there staring at my screen waiting for a respawn.

Well you wouldn't have gotten your awp back either way nr without a wish so it doesn't seem all that bad... And the amount of cash given should be enough to buy a wish with.. :>

are you actually complaining about financial issues when god gives you 16k like at least twice a map?

funfact: Wish(Ankh) originally costed 2k

Edited by skitt

It's more of a interaction with having to own a crusaders wish when you respawn to get your weapons back

Most of the time I have enough for a Wish but I manual buy it because I switch between races a bunch and sometimes buying a Wish is a waste of money

It's nothing of crazy importance, I was just bringing up a rare interaction that's slightly annoying