Sign in to follow this  
Nodus Tollens

Unclear Race Descriptions

HeyGuys New war 3 addict Nodus Tollens here. I'm really enjoying the variety of classes, but some seem to have gotten more love than others. Some descriptions of classes are uninformative and sometimes unclear about what the class does. For example I just unlocked the Star Lord and his race info is the worst worded I have seen. It offers no numbers, and only clues as to what the passive abilities and ultimate do. I still have no idea what this race's ultimate does or what augmented strength gives me. 

1. [!] Star Lord Required Total Level: 550
  2. Max Level: 16
  3. Restricted to only using weapon_fiveseven
  4. Team Limit: 3
  5. Augmented Strength (LVLs 4): [Passive] Artificial implants have given you inhuman strength
  6. Space Armor (LVLs 4): [Passive] Space travel can be dangerous!
  7. Weapons Training (LVLs 4): [Passive] Years of training has improved your aim
  8. Elemental Gun (LVLs 4): [Ultimate] Cycle through 4 different elements: Earth, Air, Fire, and Water
  9. Restricted Items: Boots of Speed, Claws of Attack, Mask of Death, Sock of the Feather

To explain the Ult Earth does bash, fire does fire, water is life leech, and wind is disarm. The percentages on those is unknown to myself  I also do agree that even I who has 98% of races maxed dont know what some skills do on certain races due to the description not being clear. 

Edited by Cman