Sign in to follow this  
zhopia

Not sure if this is actually a bug

Basically if you're on a class that spawns with weapons. The weapon spawning overrides whatever guns you picked up last round or the guns you're supposed to have with wishon.

Ex. I'm playing marine and buy an m4a1s and get wishon. I die. Previously, I would spawn the next round with an m4a1s. Now I have a regular m4.

Not sure if this was supposed to happen (this is in the update as:)

• WE'RE GONNA MAKE CRUSADER'S WISH NOT SPAWN GUNS IF YOUR RACE SPAWNS WITH GUNS IN THAT SLOT ALREADY - NO MORE GETTING JIPPED OUT OF YOUR HARD EARNED GUNS!

But I want my m4a1s without rebuying it every round :(

EDIT: Definitely not a bug then. But I'm definitely getting jipped out of my hard earned guns!

This might be an actual bug: If you pick up an m4 weapon as a marine and it has 0/0 bullets, it doesn't get bullets.

Edited by zhopia

??? You quoted it yourself. Wish doesn't spawn guns if you're on a race that already spawns with guns. Therefore it's not a bug. Either rebuy the a1 or deal with the a4.

http://www.joinsg.net/forums/topic/70765-its-time-to-make-warcraft-great-again/

• WE'RE GONNA MAKE CRUSADER'S WISH NOT SPAWN GUNS IF YOUR RACE SPAWNS WITH GUNS IN THAT SLOT ALREADY - NO MORE GETTING JIPPED OUT OF YOUR HARD EARNED GUNS!

So basically the problem with wish and spawning with guns is that we have to pick one. Previously they would both override each other and leave you with nothing.

I never worried about fixing it because I said "as soon as I fix it, people are going to say "waaa i wanted to spawn with THIS gun not THAT gun".

The problem is you are spawning with 2 guns, and we have to decide which. No matter what we decide, someone will complain.

We picked the gun the race spawns with, and that's how it's gonna be.

On 5/5/2016 at 8:48 PM, Face said:

http://www.joinsg.net/forums/topic/70765-its-time-to-make-warcraft-great-again/

So basically the problem with wish and spawning with guns is that we have to pick one. Previously they would both override each other and leave you with nothing.

I never worried about fixing it because I said "as soon as I fix it, people are going to say "waaa i wanted to spawn with THIS gun not THAT gun".

The problem is you are spawning with 2 guns, and we have to decide which. No matter what we decide, someone will complain.

We picked the gun the race spawns with, and that's how it's gonna be.

Lord Face has spoken and his word is truth