Sign in to follow this  
Papyrus

List Of JailBreak LR's

You have Jamaican FD and Bob Marley FD wrong

Jamaica Freeday - druged+X amount of smoke grenades

Bob Marley Freeday - druged+mac10

It should be:

Jamaican FD is Mac 10, speed, and drugged.

Bob Marley is just having a FD with lots of smokes

If people are using this list to decide if they want an LR, you should put a disclaimer that if a T shoots a gun on a FD, EVEN IF it is part of the LR (Jamacian FD), they are KOS and all perks are to be removed

Edited by Yunki

2 minutes ago, Yunki said:

You have Jamaican FD and Bob Marley FD wrong

Jamaican FD is Mac 10, speed, and druged.

Bob Marley is just having a FD with lots of smokes

If people are using this list to decide if they want an LR, you should put a disclaimer that if a T shoots a gun on a FD, EVEN IF it is part of the LR (Jamacian FD), they are KOS and all perks are to be removed

yea i get those confused and i thought on of them had speed but waesnt sure. glad we have a list now to keep thing straight.

but i know for a fact they are both drugged.

Edited by Dr Pepper

There was an LR that was done a bit a while back, but not anymore. It's a proper Englishman day, if memory serves me correct. All CT's, when giving an order, cannot use any contractions (i.e. it's; can't; Ts). I believe the punishment for saying any contractions was that the Ts get to kill you once you drop your guns and what not.

There's also a phoenix FD, which is like a Jihad FD but you use the /firebomb command rather than the /timebomb one. FD guys would get re spawned just like a Jihad FD.

Ghost Warday (A member named Kung came up with this and I switched it up a little bit)

CT’s are partially invisible (0 0 0 100) and given 350 LJ. They may only use knives to kill the Ts and Ts start off with the typical warday equipment (AK, M4, Deagle, Five-seven [Wouldnt recommend an AWP]). CTs and Ts are mass teled to opposite sides of the map and the war begins.

Edited by Yunki

4 hours ago, ples said:

Warden Rap Day- Warden must be using the art of poetry(rhyming) their orders.

Hulk FD- T is colored green, given a requested amount of health(usually over 1000), and unmuted. When they say "HULK SMASH" they basically go apeshit.

Plot Twist FD- T is beaconed and unmuted and is allowed to change the wardens orders in some way, but they must state "Plot Twist" before they state the change being made.

On plot twist, the warden makes a new order, not the T. 

7 hours ago, Dr Pepper said:

lets try to keep this thread somewhat organized so only post if you have something to add @ples. please and thanks.

chaos day-NOT A FREEDAY. every minute t's get a new atribute (lowgrav, longjump, sonic, blind, crab, reverse, ect.). these atributes DO NOT stack so remember to remove previous abilities before adding new ones admins.

DTH- cts MUST defend the house. AT ALL COST! they may leave if t's not longer charge the house and are delaying.

@Dr Pepper i am ashamed of you.  The point of it was to have the effects stack.  The one i started months ago is this 

5min chaos day (@0900 low grav @0800 high speed @0700 long jump 700 @0600 high grav @0500 Friendly Fire)

So at 8:00 Everyone has lowgrav+speed, but then at 6:00 everyone that is high in the air falls and dies, because high grav is enabled.  I made this LR as to try and end the round by 5:00 or else FF is enabled and Ts just kill each other.  I've been trying to make a rule listing for it and its basically 

Chaos Day- Every whole min one of these gets changed (gravity, speed, longjump, FF, color/visability, blindness, crab, reverse, etc) NOTE: Not a FD, nothing happens at 10:00, and what happens must be stated the round before or during the round it is played in unless it is a "Random Chaos Day", by default effects are applied to both CT+T unless otherwise stated.

Others i've heard/tried to do

-Mutated Zombie FD- (Can crouch/climb ladders, still can't jump or press E) (not sure on the rules of this, because no one could give me a clear set, at first it sounded like a zombie turned into a Wind half way through the round.)

-Phoneix FD (you are a fire bird with unlimited firebombs, but only so many respawns ~3) (up to discussion because most of the time they run to medic and heal, i would set their HP to like 20, so they cannot run to medic in time of death.)

-Jakiro FD  (Dota hero that breathes FIRE and ICE!~3 fire/ice bombs) "made by me"

-Elsa FD (Elsa can't help but freeze everything. (Icebombs)

-MITCH warday (respawn @dead every few sec (admin's discretion)) "made by Mitch"

Usually not a Freeday but can be

-Zer0g (no gravity*.  0.00005 gravity or 0.005% gravity) "named by me"

-Fatass (.5 speed with 2x gravity) "made by me"

-Slow frog (.1x speed with 1500 lj)-(10% speed) "made by me, named by someone else, better names are up for debate"

-ultra-Slow (.05x speed)-(5% speed) (must jump to even start moving, hasn't been accepted in a long time.) "made by me"

Staff

Vietnam WARDAY (made by fugner)

Low/No FRICTION 

NOTES:

Wind freeday was made because the player @wind.exe would just basically kill everyone on his Freedays so you're having Wind's Freeday. (really good rebellers were few before CSGO)

1 shot day does NOT restrict you from having your gun out at all, only UN day does that, before it was you got a deagle and 1 shot in it and if you killed a CT with that one shot (or headshot) you were pardoned, but this was done away with from Staff i believe. 

Edited by Revöker

This is awesome! Thanks for the list. Will help me a lot (If I ever get LR haha) 

Looking through the list I didn't see this one: 

Hippo Freeday: You crouch and protect the T's by keeping the CT's away by knifing them. Have to stay close to the T's at all times.

Edited by King1Arthur

6 hours ago, Revöker said:

@Dr Pepper i am ashamed of you.  The point of it was to have the effects stack.  The one i started months ago is this 

5min chaos day (@0900 low grav @0800 high speed @0700 long jump 700 @0600 high grav @0500 Friendly Fire)

thats what i thought originally but last time i tried to do a chaos day on peanut when i gave out the second ability these 2 cts started flaming the shit out of me saying to remove the first ability. so glad we have a list now to reference thanks again papyrus.

2 hours ago, ex0 said:

Racism Day

Isnt this LR Banned because it breaks the racism rule?

2 hours ago, Cman said:

No scope battle the T 1v1s cts with either a scout or awp no scopes only

Also isn't this just s4s with no scopes and scout?

Also Also everything is added as well.

Edited by Papyrus

Some suggestions that doesn't require admin approval: 

Singing warden- warden must sing his orders (the warden's performance will be judged by admin/t who got the lr. If the "singing" is not satisfying or serenading, he/she could be salyed) 

Death- ask to be killed when you can't even come up with a fun lr. Very practical. 

Pike's SMASH HULK fd- When the T on the fd types "HULK SMASH" in chat, admin gives around 1000hp (value can vary based on admin's discretion), gives 500 power lj and colors the t green. The "Hulk" tries to kill the ct's by knifing. If the T on the fd ends up using the gun, the fd is revoked immediately of course. 

I didn't read previous threads cuz I'm lazy

janitor fd-crouching and knifing the floor at all times (to clean). NO vents/armory.

helicopter fd-all the ts become helicopters! in order to move you must be spinning at all times (i recommend +left or +right in console). helicopter blades can hurt ct's if they get too close (you can knife cts). air traffic control (the warden) can issue an no fly zone where any helicopter can and will be shot down. (cts dont be dumb this doesn't mean a huge section of a map)

11 minutes ago, Dr Pepper said:

helicopter fd-all the ts become helicopters! in order to move you must be spinning at all times (i recommend +left or +right in console). helicopter blades can hurt ct's if they get too close (you can knife cts). air traffic control (the warden) can issue an no fly zone where any helicopter can and will be shot down. (cts dont be dumb this doesn't mean a huge section of a map)

woah is this really a thing?

Grab Free Day - A staff member graciously takes the round off to grab the warden and spectate you, allowing you to bring him wherever you want. You could swing the warden into the terrorists, but you wouldn't want to because that would shorten your LR. Right?

WILD WEST WARDAY/WILD WEST DTH= its exacly like their normal counterparts but everyone must use only r8 revolvers,nothing else(including ct's)(knives can ovbiously be used but ONLY if you run out of ammo from the r8)

Edited by Da Boss