Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bulletford

Thanks Jeff!

Nice, that game has a fantastic single player experience. If you enjoy it I recommend picking up The Old Blood after you complete it. It's the prequel.

Enjoy!

5 minutes ago, Clamps said:

"This is a restricted gift which cannot be played in these countries: Germany" 

RIP Jodas. 

YO I DIN'T EVEN SEE YOUR COMMENT HERE AND I JUST SAID THAT ON SLACK

Stop being faster than me Clamps.

5 minutes ago, Clamps said:

RIP Jodas. 

4 minutes ago, Jiffy said:

too many nazis

ldTtQQO.png

rip jodas

Well there for god gave us VPN. 

Also you can activate games on steam with a VPN and after a month steam will just give you the game and say it is yours I already did that like 10 times.

Oh and btw it is not banned they just removed all the swastikas and the Nazis are called "The first order" because Videogames don´t count as art in germany.

8 minutes ago, Clamps said:

RIP Jodas. 

Not only does Germany have very strict laws about violence in video game(search counter strike germany) but you are not allowed to show nazi symbolism or propaganda. There was a huge debate when Mein Kampf entered the public domain. They did allow the book to be sold so maybe they are starting to change their ways. 

14 minutes ago, centran said:

Not only does Germany have very strict laws about violence in video game(search counter strike germany) but you are not allowed to show nazi symbolism or propaganda. There was a huge debate when Mein Kampf entered the public domain. They did allow the book to be sold so maybe they are starting to change their ways. 

Pretty much everyone has Mein Kampf at home at least the older generations.

It is getting a lot better with games lately for example the new Doom comes uncut to germany (the funny thing is the best advertisment they can make for games in germany is "100% uncut") 

Who needs Counter strike uncut anyways. 

51 minutes ago, Jodas said:

(the funny thing is the best advertisment they can make for games in germany is "100% uncut") 

<insert jewish circumcision joke here> 

I BOUGHT JEFF THIS GAME WHAT THE FUCK JEFF

LITERALLY GIFTED YOU THIS

edit: nvm lol

I liked this game a lot more than I thought I would. The single player was fantastic, and so was the DLC prequel. The DLC could be a game in its own right, it was long as fuck.

I'm pretty sure it was basically a standalone. The Old Blood was really fun. Hoping for more wolfenstein games soon.