Sign in to follow this  
Face

Item Purchases

Updated for 5/1 to 6/13 of 2018.

• 92% of all shopmenu cash is spent on Cursaders wish, tome, book, and scroll of respawning - the other 27 items account for only 8% of cash
  • I'm surprised how popular sock is, maybe because of the low price and name recognition (it isn't new)
  • new items still seem to struggle (cloak, cache, blingtron, weapon sling)
  • prismatic signet still undervalued ????? STAY TUNED

I think categorizing them into more specific sections might help some items see more purchasing and help get rid of some page 2 issues in some place create them in others. It could help people find more specific answers for specific problems. 

1.Attack Items

2.Defensive Items>>

> Physical Defense

> Magical Defense

> Movement Defense

> Vision Defense

> Weapon/Attack Defense chain etc 

If a catagory does have enough to validate its existence maybe brain storm a few items to give it validation or put it into a category that would be closest. 

8 hours ago, turbulance said:

I think categorizing them into more specific sections might help some items see more purchasing and help get rid of some page 2 issues in some place create them in others. It could help people find more specific answers for specific problems. 

1.Attack Items

2.Defensive Items>>

> Physical Defense

> Magical Defense

> Movement Defense

> Vision Defense

> Weapon/Attack Defense chain etc 

If a catagory does have enough to validate its existence maybe brain storm a few items to give it validation or put it into a category that would be closest. 

no, stop bringing bad CE ideas here. 

On 6/14/2018 at 6:12 PM, turbulance said:

No need to be an ass Zebra

your feelings made out of paper?? waitWhat

Also, what's the possibility that we just bring back old prismatic and make new prismatic a separate item? Could always implement the same necklace / shield restriction so it's not imba. 

No my feelings are not made out of paper, I play on CE after all. I am however just tired of the way people talk to each other around here. I try really hard to be nice and constructive in my old age but you guys make it really difficult.