Sign in to follow this  
DarkPredator

Player Requests?

Hey so I don't spend a crazy amount of time on climb, but in the time I've spent I've found that ours might be really fucking popular among climbers.

While on the server I have heard and asked for a few opinions and a couple points have come up.

There are a lot of player that are asking for:

a. night vision commands (various plugins exist, reason being: some maps are shit lighting)

b. global record times (if the KZ timer plugin is at the right version, cross server global records are able to be seen and set from ours)

c.

i. ppl on the climb server either dont have an active advertisement directing them here to the forums or its not obvious enough. ppl i talked to didnt seem to have an ez way to talk about the server

ii. can we add ad messages on the KZ server directing to the forums? for support and for comments?

A lot of the best kz players go on there too.

Cause they don't wanna be bothered by plebs. Play on lesser known servers. Less headaches.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hi! I'm one of the players you were talking to about these things. I have only one request, can someone add the map "powerblock" [http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=156206701&searchtext=powerblock] here is a video of a very good run for anyone who is interested [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=095GO0BtpYs]. Thanks in advance! Also your server is fantastic keep it up!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this