Sign in to follow this  
Ordinarygamer96

traitor weapons

Now I know that more advanced traitor weapons like those in gmod are probably out but can we add the ability to buy whatever gun you want with a credit? I feel a traitor should be able to spend a credit to get an AK,awp, negev, ct or whatever instead of just radar jihad and armor. I know the awp would be a little op possibly but limit it to spawn with like 4 or 5 bullets. If a traitor is dumb and spawns a gun that dosent spawn on the map it's their responsibility to conceal it or be smart using it etc. Just thought it would add a bit more variety in the absence of true traitor weapons.

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

theres the command /loadout that allows you to pick whatever guns you want to the start of the map.

All you need is admin supporter (which can be bought in the shop for $3 US dollars ) or be a Server Officer or Higher.

theres the command /loadout that allows you to pick whatever guns you want to the start of the map.

All you need is admin supporter (which can be bought in the shop for $3 US dollars ) or be a Server Officer or Higher.

The point of this is to give traitor more options. As is its mostly a case of waiting till you're alone with someone and shooting them in the back. Traitor needs more variety to keep it fresh I feel. Allowing traitor to have a better gun than the rest gives him something to work with. While we're at it. The freeze grenades from ZE could be a good traitor weapon

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

gmod style special weapons are entirely possible with this gamemode, aside from custom models of course. Come up decent suggestions and I'll think about adding them. I may make decoys be discombobs and such.

gmod style special weapons are entirely possible with this gamemode, aside from custom models of course. Come up decent suggestions and I'll think about adding them. I may make decoys be discombobs and such.

Silenced scout plz. Maybe a gas grenade (smoke that does damage etc)

I feel like the addition of some special silenced weapons that terrorists could buy would be awesome. Adds more to the whole sneaky beaky aspect of being a traitor