Sign in to follow this  
Ironic

TTTGO Ideas

Lately I have been playing a lot of TTTGO! I've been enjoying it even more then I thought I would! I wouldn't say I like it more than regular TTT, but it's really close! There are though however a couple that I think should be changed since this is still in beta.

1. Player name viewing

It may just be a CS:GO thing because I am still new to CS:GO, but it seems like it is so difficult and takes forever for players' name to pop up. In GMod I always found it easy to find who is who, but it's more difficult in CS:GO and I think it would be cool to make it easier.

2. Traitor buy menu

I know if you are wanting to buy a T weapon you have to type "!shop" or "/shop". I feel like that just takes too long. If it is possible it would be really cool to figure out a way to where we can just have a button to push to be able to go to the buy menu.

That's really the only two things that I think should be changed if possible! I'm sure there are others, but these are the big two.

Even if changing these aren't possible I'm still going to be playing on the server because it is super fun!  :D

Thank you for reading my ideas!

Edited by Gerald

I'll look into making nameplates appear faster.

Unfortunately it's impossible to track keypresses aside from basic movement and a few other keys in csgo. The only alternative is to bind the command like iafunky said

I'll look into making nameplates appear faster.

Unfortunately it's impossible to track keypresses aside from basic movement and a few other keys in csgo. The only alternative is to bind the command like iafunky said

Is it possible to have both nameplates and the nametags that appear normally in Counter-Strike both show together?

Is it possible to have both nameplates and the nametags that appear normally in Counter-Strike both show together?

Yeah, it is. The main reason for using the hint message was so that in the future we could add disguisers.

I can try to fake the cvar on a per-client basis and see if it hides the nametag though.

I also made the nametags appear a lot faster today.

• The biggest apparent problem on TTTGo right now is the scoreboard and dead members. I can never tell if it's 1v1 or 3v2, people who are dead show up as alive on the scoreboard. It's a complete mess right now. I use the simple counter, so at the top of my screen, it doesn't show avatars, just the number of players on each team, and even that's incorrect.

• Losing Karma for killing someone after a round ends, pls get rid of this

• The inventory and shop menu are clunky. I haven't checked yet, but if you haven't made the option to buy c4 or radar through chat like in war3, allow us to do so. Something like /buy c4 or /buy radar

• Please for the love of god, let us have detectives as soon as 5 people join. I've been on with 6-7 people and no detectives

• Some commands are not working as intended, mainly some sourcemod commands.

Edited by HornyCat

<p>
  • The biggest apparent problem on TTTGo right now is the scoreboard and dead members. I can never tell if it's 1v1 or 3v2, people who are dead show up as alive on the scoreboard. It's a complete mess right now. I use the simple counter, so at the top of my screen, it doesn't show avatars, just the number of players on each team, and even that's incorrect.

Have you ever played ttt?it's meant to help traitors, showing how many are actually dead would help innos way too much

as for your idea with buying stuff like on war3, I've already suggested this to bulletford.

Edited by Sandy.

• Losing Karma for killing someone after a round ends, pls get rid of this

• The inventory and shop menu are clunky. I haven't checked yet, but if you haven't made the option to buy c4 or radar through chat like in war3, allow us to do so. Something like /buy c4 or /buy radar

• Please for the love of god, let us have detectives as soon as 5 people join. I've been on with 6-7 people and no detectives

• Some commands are not working as intended, mainly some sourcemod commands.

• What mark said, csgo is very limited with that kind of stuff, I'm working on getting an extension that may allow me to modify the scoreboard for certain players.
  • Karma is disabled during the end of the round and preparing periods, You may be seeing karma lower as soon as the round ends, that's when karma is calculated.
  • On the list.
  • Detectives are enabled at 10 players, but I may lower that.
  • Talked to you earlier.