Sign in to follow this  
Face

War3 Server 2 Idea Thread

Hey guys can we comb through the map list and shave some of the shit maps off the list maybe replace them with some new ones. Also can we get Vote 1 set as an X to stop the one spam. Besides what happened to that no X no vote rule sG started :)

Hey guys can we comb through the map list and shave some of the shit maps off the list maybe replace them with some new ones. Also can we get Vote 1 set as an X to stop the one spam. Besides what happened to that no X no vote rule sG started :)

I dont.... is this a suggestion for the Server 2 idea, or are you just making a normal suggestion in the Server 2 thread?

thats for admin votes

but i agree

remove dolls 2015

1 fuck mimic = 1 like

• Have a race that has a passive god mode state that toggles every second, all other skills can be whatever.This was captain america in the superhero mod back in cs 1.6 (each hero was essentially a skill, a very overpowered skill, and you level up to be able to add more heroes to your heropool).
  • An ogre stonethrower with accelerated throwing speed, maybe triggers on miss or something, gets a single nade that will trigger half the original contact damage in small aoe around where it lands.
  • Have the current "special gold bars" effects be thrown into a "roll the dice" sub mod that will allow players to type in rtd for a random powerup/shitty roll, additional things like going bankrupt (lose money), winning 50k, becoming a chicken for the remainder of the round (can still shoot though), unlimited ammo for the round, disco party (you have music playing from your model and your color changes, giving away your position and makes you an easier target), etc. can be thrown into the pot. The rolls are supposed to be silly/overpowered. Restrictions on how often a player can rtd obviously must be in place, (I'd like this to be in both servers but wc1 would have it more balanced and less breaking of course)
  • A pistol race where 1 bullet in the mag is an insta-gibber (you don't know where in the mag it is).
  • Crackhouse
  • Savage gets bonus damage built up the more it evades
  • Laser races (knife race, press ult for laser, laser consumes resource but it regens over time and refills every kill)
  • More custom models, this includes gun view models and actual player models (i know I've been saying this a lot but as of right now I feel like I have to use my imagination for about 80% of the server effects)
  • Gun race with sensei hook-shot

Just throwing out a ton of shit, let me know what you think.

Edited by Mishu

Just a PSA:

Server 2 is being put off until we have more resources. To my understanding, we are running on all cylinders so another server won't be added right now. I've got quite a bit done, but really there is no ETA. This has been the case for a few weeks but I keep putting off posting this.

Thanks everyone who came for the play test.

General reaction was pretty positive. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Maybe you will see a live server soon.

Was really fun, but I would of had more fun if I didn't had roughly 400 ping...thanks AT&T >.>.