Sign in to follow this  
Serif The Sheriff

Night Elf Entangling Roots change

I pretty much no-life the server, aaaand never hear anyone complain about the tracer.....

Maybe not anymore since it got changed to LOS, but I used to no-life NE and always heard people complain about it, there are quite a few forums posts about it so trust me when I say people have complained about the tracer a lot. Just not since the LOS change because the tracer doesn't really do anything anymore.

I would like to report more LOS bugs. Pudge hook doesn't break a window and pull the person through it and exile blink doesn't go through windows either pls fix.

ALSO I DEMAND THAT TELEPORT SKILLS THAT DON'T ACTUALLY TELEPORT YOU AND INSTEAD LAUNCH YOU BE RENAMED TO AVOID CONFUSION....

CALL THEM LIKE CATAPULT SKILLS!!!!

Edited by xmen

I would like to report more LOS bugs. Pudge hook doesn't break a window and pull the person through it and exile blink doesn't go through windows either pls fix.

ALSO I DEMAND THAT TELEPORT SKILLS THAT DON'T ACTUALLY TELEPORT YOU AND INSTEAD LAUNCH YOU BE RENAMED TO AVOID CONFUSION....

CALL THEM LIKE CATAPULT SKILLS!!!!

I honestly think you should be able to wallbang hook someone if you're willing to risk it. I remember that "cowboy", the dual elite race on source, would be able to lasso people through walls. I still think pudge underperforms slighty,

As for the skill descriptions, I think races like human alliance had those descriptions since the start of the mod. It would be a nice change to actually see correct descriptions all across the board, but that can be a little time-consuming.

Well the races were broken because he didn't recompile them. The code was fine, it just simply needed to be recompiled and put back on the server.

I was adding stuff for server 2 and one of them is a sort of "targeting immunity", immunity to any sort of enemy "targeting" affect. Like quillfiend ult, night elf entangle, tiny's skills, etc.

In my immunity I broke the function because of silly mistakes.

So night elf worked fine, but the fix broke any other race with targeting until it was recompiled.

#contributionstonightelf

Damn calling out an engineer to a commoner...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Ha, I wouldn't say it if I wasnt confident he is better at this stuff than I am.

Damn calling out an engineer to a commoner...

Driz accolades:

Major Contributions to the store

ayyyyylmao

Edited by HornyCat

Tears came to my eyes, but then I remembered that idgaf! :P

I also doubled everyone's ping (except thorgot)

I realize now you only did it for one of the viewcone natives.

I recompiled for both, which is only over 20 races. That is why I said a shitload.