Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

8 minutes ago, SpartanSakaro said:

lol, i like how this guys entire argument is that he had a disability and therefore was blameless, even better is when he says that even if he did not have the disorder it should not matter because he should be unbanned.

Honestly, unless his disorder was completely the cause of his situation there is no reason to blame it. As chosen pointed out racism is a cultural thing, you aren't automatically born racist/sexist/homophobic but those things are taught by instilled values. With bipolar, why not make an effort to control the behaviour a little. Removing the racist binds or directing the words to something less extreme (say f*ck a few times instead) is a good effort. Just because you are classified with something, does not mean it is your sole excuse for everything (though again there are some disorders [not his] that might validate the excuse).

5 minutes ago, Tansen said:

Maybe he just had a bone to pick with her?

Kind of funny he did it in a more rule bending way. Usually he will just stab someone so they will kill an inno.

But maybe he just needed a chance to chew out someone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just now, Beerman said:

@Nau just doesn't want people enjoying themselves on our servers 

Yes absolutely, spot on detective work.

2 minutes ago, Beerman said:

It counters your shitty detective work. Kill more innos. FeelsGoodMan

I didn't kill an inno...

LOL WAIT SHE WAS TRAITOR??? HAHAHAHHA

She left that part out. Yeah you cant complain if you get domed while technically breaking the rules and you're the traitor. 

Edited by Beerman

5 hours ago, FanService said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Without hard evidence I need all the backup can get 4Head

Yo i need someone perma'd, how much do you charge?

Edited by MistaChang

On 2/24/2019 at 1:45 PM, tazmanianxdude said:

Since when do we take action with no proof just for peoples “word” 

Its because its already stated on the forums for SOs that their word is enough for a ban as they are trusted enough, we always just provide evidence incase of the person coming to the forums and asking for an unban

Edited by Rock

2 hours ago, LindsayLoo said:

perma ban for racism? now y'all are sounding as ban happy as I am

dont forget about fearless and his hammer

That guy got perma banned for admin disrespect? Or is he lying

Big yikes if he’s not

aldo why did his report get closed. All he did was not enter his steam ID, he was not able to get proof as he was banned 

Edited by Imperium

10 minutes ago, Booch said:

@Dakota where you at big fella

"you being you, couldn't let that go." I don't think i should be expected to let it go. At no point in moose's or daniel's posts in my thread did they even bring up the rule that was made in the first place. Had I brought another admin into it, there is no way a serious discussion would have happened to the extent it did and I would have been told "it's just a kick don't worry about it" or "it's admin discretion. Their say is final." 

Honestly. The defense is that because it has the n-word in it, it's considered inherently racist and NSFW. They keep saying I posted a random video, as if I had posted it and just left the chat. I came in with a purpose, but daniel just saw "wow this is racist."

Also @Moose my intention on bringing up the other discord was never to be threatening, simply saying that daniel thinking a week long ban will only hurt me is dumb as hell. You'd get an invite too. We got a nice @cod group in there now. 

Overall, I'm glad to see it reduced to a day or something for the ban evading, which I can relent and admit to. It's still doesn't change the fact that daniel was a complete retard trying to use JB logic on discord that led to the banning in the first place. I had no idea it was an hour ban, same way I had no idea it was a week ban. Daniel made no attempt to inform me of either.

Edited by Dakota

@Dakota Since when has the racism rule EVER been applied the way you describe it? 

I've seen people kicked for playing map songs with the N-word on it. HELL YOU CAN"T EVEN TALK ABOUT IT WITHOUT CENSORING IT!! Because if you do then it's "racist". So why would you think in your wildest dreams that you can post a video like that and not have the rule applied to you "just because you didn't say it".

Just saying the N-word isn't "promoting" racism, yet it is still banned. sG doesn't want anything to do with the N-word. And IMO that gives the N-word its stronger use for actual racist to use.