Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

47 minutes ago, Reaper0470 said:

So I just read every page since friday and no one for some unholy reason jumped on this? That is clearly a threat to the servers. Basically admittance that a plan is being made for the future.

@*star* @Dad?

Both of you have shown more stupidity in the last few days then I've seen from some members in years. Bitching because people respond with having lives. I'm sorry people have jobs, school, RL friends, and family. Everyone knows RL comes first. The unspoken rule for everyone. Expecting someone to be on the server 24/7 is idiotic. You bitch about how you had your own servers and that they were so well kept. If they were so good what happened to them? Why play here instead of on your perfect servers?

The option to purchase admin on the servers is more a double option in one. You donate and can admin the server if you want to. Other options exist that don't involve getting admin permissions. Paidmins have no obligation to do anything on the server ie answering rdm reports, banning/muting/kicking people. Abuse of the admin commands can result in loss of the admin without refund. Paidmin are NOT staff in anyway, shape, or form. You must be a member of the community before you can even attempt to get staff status. It's actually quite amusing that you both will act like you know everything about the community and shit talk instead of asking questions like normal people do when they know nothing. This drama began with your own comments.

I can guarantee that everyone going against you both is well justified. If you don't like how we run things then go somewhere else. We've been doing just fine for many years and the loss of two randoms will not even cause a scratch in our community. If you want to be more civil and stop acting like spoiled children then stick around. 

I did jump in on another hint that she made that could potentially be seen as a threat to the server.

I'll mention it again but she stated that "anyone with just a bit more experience than myself can do some devastating shit to the server."

Once I confronted that semi quote she went on to say, "not that I am going to ddos the server, but if someone like myself had the equipment they could".

Again these are semi quotes to show what I perceive the actual quotes as. You can find those like 4 pages back.

Funny how she mentions this then goes on to say her dads in the NSA.

1. Shaymin, seriously... stop doing whatever the hell you're doing. Reading your retarded little posts midst all the arguments literally ruined the entire read for me. You're more annoying than they are.

2. @*star* & @Dad? this community has been running strong for more than ten years now. You two are yet another fart in the wind to sG and we certainly don't need your input into how to better ourselves.

The amount of hypocritical bullshit I've seen the two of you spew in such little time here has given me enough cause to believe your bans were completely justified... you don't seem to have the common sense of a gold fish, so how you've 'ran communities' completely baffles me.

If you think you can waltz into this forum, be clever and throw some punches then you've come to the right place. But trust me when I say, you won't win. We've eaten up and shit out worse than you and I'm sure we will again. Believe my words when I say "you are nothing to us and never will be".

All of that to the side... my buddy @Beerman is happy to ref anybody who wants to join sG, drop him a message and I'm sure we can work something out.

fb0.gif

Really upset I missed this over the weekend, but fantastic read for a Monday morning.

Just now, Lindsay said:

@sweetrock You're blind as fuck. He did provide proof. 

ya i am

cause the link wasn't clickable sorry

FIXED!

Edited by sweetrock

3 hours ago, Reaper0470 said:

I forgot this thread existed until you posted. 

WOW

Also at some point somebody edited the title into what it is now. It had a more official title. 

Edited by Beerman

13 hours ago, Beerman said:

Also at some point somebody edited the title into what it is now. It had a more official title. 

e585327ac5.png

#DUNDUNDUN

Edited by Travesty

On 09/11/2017 at 12:19 AM, Beerman said:

WOW

Yea. The new title is super fucking gay.

Holy shit. Junzou posted nudes of an underaged girl and Howie reported it. Now the post is gone 

And so is Howies thread 

Edited by Beerman

33 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Holy shit. Junzou posted nudes of an underaged girl and Howie reported it. Now the post is gone 

And so is Howies thread 

Let's be absolutely clear -- there were no nudes in that thread.  The post he referred to was a picture of Chronx with a photoshopped dildo in his mouth, originally created by Zeus back in like 2008.

19 minutes ago, Junzou said:

Let's be absolutely clear -- there were no nudes in that thread.  The post he referred to was a picture of Chronx with a photoshopped dildo in his mouth, originally created by Zeus back in like 2008.

The public can't see it now, which means you can easily be lying. I expected better from you than to be posting nudes of some boy sucking off a dildo