Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Just now, October said:

It's not a job, it's a hobby. I probably have more hours than most of the GMOD SO's to be honest. I also am on during the graveyard hours. Should I also brag that I have a job and triple majoring and still have time to put in the hours because that seems to be a good excuse to be active lol. Go look at my source bans and you tell me how long I play a day.

Oh please brag with me, happy to compare dick sizes if that's your method of attempting to prove someone inadequate. I'll be waiting for those screenshots by the way, aiming for 70% buddy.

Just now, DannyShr said:

Can you try remembering what others counter claim before going on another autistic rant obout the same thing over again pls thanks bbg 

The only fucking counter claim was "Oh SO's have lives so they cant be on that much. Thats why we have this thing where you can pay to do whatever you want to everyone on the server!!"

I understand the fact that alleviating stress of the Server Officers is important, but you dont need to have those people pay. There are plenty of people willing to apply that have been on the server, willing to admin for free. Theres never a need to make someone pay for that. 

Edited by *star*

Just now, DannyShr said:

Can you try remembering what others counter claim before going on another autistic rant obout the same thing over again pls thanks bbg 

That isn't much of a counter argument. The point is that MOST servers don't offer it, SG is an exception apparently. However, I'm waiting for October to send over those "almost 99% of servers offer staff as a donation rank" screenies. We'll see buddy.

Just now, *star* said:

The only fucking counter claim was "Oh SO's have lives so they cant be on that much. Thats why we have this thing where you can pay to do whatever you want to everyone on the server!!"

I understand the fact that alleviating stress to those people is important, but you dont need to have those people pay. There are plenty of people willing to apply that have been on the server, willing to admin for free. Theres never a need to make someone pay for that. 

So you expect us to just hand out admin to anybody who “deserves it”? Even if we did, the more and more you two fucking retard monkey fucks talk about this topic the more I seem to think you don’t deserve to admin any of our servers 

Just now, *star* said:

I understand the fact that alleviating stress to those people is important, but you dont need to have those people pay. There are plenty of people willing to apply that have been on the server, willing to admin for free. Theres never a need to make someone pay for that. 

If they don't want to pay they can apply to the clan and apply for SO. Paying isn't the only way. Also, bans aren't permanent and can be removed in a few moments by any staff.

If a regular ever sees a paidmin abusing they can report it to a staff member or anyone in the clan who can contact a staff member.

The system has worked for sG for about what, 7 years now? I don't think that it is as flawed as you do.

Just now, DannyShr said:

So you expect us to just hand out admin to anybody who “deserves it”? Even if we did, the more and more you two fucking retard monkey fucks talk about this topic the more I seem to think you don’t deserve to admin any of our servers 

And to think one of the previous SO's was complaining about our level of immaturity? You're certainly topping it off here, I love it. Continue please. 

Just now, DannyShr said:

Thats not "handing out admin", actually thats finding the people that are dedicated to the server and asking them if they'd be willing. 

And actually, considering the fact that me and Dad? havent even been given a chance to admin, and also when we did admin for that short time we did our jobs. There was some miscommunication but besides that no problems. 

Just now, DannyShr said:

No matter how you look at it, we were banned for no reason and we're upset because we gave the server money for a rank on a server that we aren't even allowed to join. That's a bit fucked up that we're being punished as a result of Lot's menstrual cycle. If she can't handle the pressure of being an SO and accepting to the idea of Admins being able to do her job better than her, maybe she should find a new server to harass people on. I'm still waiting for any evidence of either one of us "abusing" our powers to be presented. 

Just now, Wintergreen said:

If they don't want to pay they can apply to the clan and apply for SO. Paying isn't the only way. Also, bans aren't permanent and can be removed in a few moments by any staff.

If a regular ever sees a paidmin abusing they can report it to a staff member or anyone in the clan who can contact a staff member.

The system has worked for sG for about what, 7 years now? I don't think that it is as flawed as you do.

Being an admin/moderator should be a privilege given to someone for being a good person, being dedicated, and being fair. SO should be called "Admin/Moderator" if thats what that is. "Paidmin" isnt a thing. It shouldn't be a thing. It complicates things. And if their arent enough admins, make some sort of announcement. It doesn't say ANYWHERE where you can apply to be ANYTHING on the server. 

Just now, Dad? said:

No matter how you look at it, we were banned for no reason and we're upset because we gave the server money for a rank on a server that we aren't even allowed to join. That's a bit fucked up that we're being punished as a result of Lot's menstrual cycle. If she can't handle the pressure of being an SO and accepting to the idea of Admins being able to do her job better than her, maybe she should find a new server to harass people on. I'm still waiting for any evidence of either one of us "abusing" our powers to be presented. 

I understand my ban, i was being disrespectful to lot, but seriously. I sat there and listened to you speak to her and you said nothing wrong nor disrespectful to her. There was no reason for you to get banned other than "Oh they know eachother in real life, that must mean they're the same person."

Just now, *star* said:

Yeah, thats to be a paid admin. Not to be an SO. You're completely missing my point.

Literally all anybody has to do is ask a SO how to become one (there are so many who ask btw it’s not hard at all). I’d be more than happy to give all necessary links and information to applying for SO. Also, to apply for said position, you would need to be a member of sG, making putting a link for a SO app would be pointless. 

1 hour ago, *star* said:

i mean yeah, its a meme but when im at home id rather not do something to get my dad to lose his job, or get me in trouble.

pretty sure you can get your dad in trouble for mentioning your dad works for the NSA. 

But I doubt he even works for the NSA, he would teach his daughter to not be a complete fucking retard.

Just now, Sean said:

pretty sure you can get your dad in trouble for mentioning your dad works for the NSA. 

But I doubt he even works for the NSA, he would teach his daughter to not be a complete fucking retard.

MY DAD IS NINTENDO

Just now, Sean said:

You can't get in trouble for mentioning that - you're fully allowed to disclose your employment to the public, hense NSA.gov being public and the staff list being available (if you look hard enough). Nobody's being a retard here.

Just now, Dad? said:

You can't get in trouble for mentioning that - you're fully allowed to disclose your employment to the public, hense NSA.gov being public and the staff list being available (if you look hard enough). Nobody's being a retard here.

haHAA white knight btw haHAA 

haHAA i like hovering underage girls online haHAA

haHAA i like to have proper punctuation to appear smarter on a gamer forumhaHAA 

haHAA dont even talk to me my iq is 280 haHAA 

Edited by Sean

Just now, Wintergreen said:

Haha I was kidding, he's dead.

Plot twist you had two dads, my gamecube account is still under watch.

Just now, Sean said:

haHAA white knight btw haHAA 

haHAA i like hovering underage girls online haHAA

haHAA i like to have proper punctuation to appear smarter on a gamer forumhaHAA 

Again, you're assuming we don't know eachother in real life; which we do. I have already made this point pretty clear, please read previous statements to prevent embarrassment.

Just now, Dad? said:

Again, you're assuming we don't know eachother in real life; which we do. I have already made this point pretty clear, please read previous statements to prevent embarrassment.

Why in the world would I read your cesspool of comments in a spam thread when I can just shit on you right away? Stop telling me what to do before I get on the TTT server and ban you for a year. 

Just now, Sean said:

Why in the world would I read your cesspool of comments in a spam thread when I can just shit on you right away? Stop telling me what to do before I get on the TTT server and ban you for a year. 

Awh, someone's a bit angry. Unfortunate that your attempts to "shit all over me" are invalid due to your lack of an IQ above 60.