Alright so I'm going to keep this fast and simple, if anyone here DMG+ would like to make a team on CEVO with me simply for scrimming purposes in order to get familiar with an actual competitive environment message me on steam.

>- My Profile http://steamcommunity.com/profile/76561198004424150/ 

I am not looking for perfection by all means but this is something I would like to take serious in order to get better, be willing to learn and play as a team.  If this happens it will be an entirely different game that you would normally see.  I know there is not a lot of you out there in sG that will be willing to make a team with me but oh well.  If you think I am simply shit at the game 100% don't bother talking to me about it because I do not want to talk to you then.  I will provide answers to any questions people may have.  PS:  We will have fun playing, it will not be a strict hardcore team or anything like that but we will want to win.

Shadow and I have been looking for decent players for our cevo team to scrim with, I wouldn't mind us joining your team or you joining our team.

Shadow and I have been looking for decent players for our cevo team to scrim with, I wouldn't mind us joining your team or you joining our team.

Sure, are you guys currently scrimming or yet to create a team?  It doesn't really matter too much but just wondering, but yeah i would be down.

Sure, are you guys currently scrimming or yet to create a team?  It doesn't really matter too much but just wondering, but yeah i would be down.

Right now shadow and I are the only serious people who are wanting to scrim and just improve by playing better players/teams. Naufrage was interested in playing with us but he plays on a 40 fps laptop and has pretty poopy internet, so idk if he's going to play with us.

team page we have is here: http://cevo.com/event/csgo-scrim/roster/375165/ 

Right now shadow and I are the only serious people who are wanting to scrim and just improve by playing better players/teams. Naufrage was interested in playing with us but he plays on a 40 fps laptop and has pretty poopy internet, so idk if he's going to play with us.

I have been wanting to scrim for a while now. I don't have many obligations during the summer. I even took the time to go and learn smokes for a bunch of maps because that was one of your key points.I have also been playing dm/retakes when we are not playing comp in an effort improve my aim. 

Edited by Fugner

Okay, I will join, are you and shadow the only actives ones or does the rest of the team actually play? I would like to scrim at least once a week and maybe find other teams to scrim outside of cevo but it depends on everyone's availability.

Okay, I will join, are you and shadow the only actives ones or does the rest of the team actually play? I would like to scrim at least once a week and maybe find other teams to scrim outside of cevo but it depends on everyone's availability.

If we can all decide on a date and time every week I would be down.