Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Triv

Petition for surf_fruits to be put back onto the server.

I demand Fruits. Great map, it used to be on the server.

Also more updated surf maps in general would also be appreciated. Maps with a little bit more surfing involved. not maps where its just a big bowl and its just people killing eachother.

I understand its an rpg server but alot of those small maps with almost no surfing involved are not any fun and people also come on the server to surf.

surf_fruits is a skill surf map while our server isnt really a skill surf server so...

If you want more maps that have more surfing, go onto gamebanana and find a few good maps that have surf but still have support for the rpg portion of the mod, then come and post them here or suggest them to a staff member.

cant we just make a few skill surf maps and do what we did with the whole cp menu thing.. like if its a skillsurf map you cant damage anyone, but if its a dm surf map, you can?

Will do i'll post some maps later.

But our server was always an rpg server and everyone liked playing the skill surf maps here and there. It was a nice change of pace and made the server dynamic.

The small regulars we get will leave if you re-add the skill maps. I removed them a long time ago because everyone would leave when they realized it was a skill map.

If you want to surf there are about 15 skill surf servers in the top 50 that you can join. The only reason a few members want a skill surf is they want to have the high scores on the sG server because they can't compete with the top servers scores.

If staff decides to re-add all the skill maps to our RPG server it will be triv on the server for 2 days to lose the 5-6 RPG players who play often.

The fucking oldfag logic of it worked 5 years ago so it'll work now! We had 10-15 regulars within sG who played surf daily back then Triv. We have 0 now. There are a few non-sG players who play everyday and they play because they don't want to skill surf

If someone wants to make our RPG surf popular implement thorgot's LJ and Invis into the RPG skills and reactivate the ones drunkula didn't like and balance the abilities (or add new ones). Recruit 2 sG members to play everyday and to make a steam group and invite new players into it and spam invites. Server is unique and could be a big hit if someone wanted it too. I would reset RPG and archive the gameme hours and reset them too.

I get on surf almost everyday the server was full awhile back and it almosy steadily sits on 10 people.

Im not saying we should add ALL the skill maps. I was saying we should add one. 

But in general the server is pretty bland. It needs to be spruced up.